Wow. I haven’t been at this blogging thing very long but the lovely ladies over at Queen Bee Eats for a Day have seen fit to put me on their list for Most Versatile Blogger. How nice is that??? The food-blogging community is a wonderful thing of which to be a part. I’ve sensed little to no competition between bloggers, and there is a generosity of spirit that strikes me as unique. It makes sense, when you think about it. People who love food and love to cook also love to share in the experience. They want others to enjoy it as much as they do. Food-bloggers like to share their food, their recipes, their little tricks of the trade, and if we’re lucky, a few amusing stories. What could be better?
The guidelines for accepting the award are:
1. Thanks the person(s) who gave it to you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
7 Things About Me:
- I have an advanced degree in paleoanthropology, which is the fancy way of saying “human evolution”
- In studying paleoanthropology, I had to dissect humans and chimps. It was fascinating and gross, all at the same time
- I have double-jointed elbows and I like to freak people out with them
- I love it when people think I am funny, I get the warm fuzzies from making people laugh
- My biggest pet peeve is people who take themselves too seriously
- I only got my driver’s license at age 34
- I have three kids and they are awesome. The third was an “oops” but she is the cutest little thing EVER and I truly feel blessed to have her.
15 Rockin’ Blogs that I think are wonderful (I think a ton of blogs are wonderful, these just happen to be some that have caught my eye lately!).
- Queen Bee Eats for a Day
- Daydreamer Desserts
- More Than a Mountful
- Simply Healthy Family
- Hot Polka Dot
- La Fuji Mama
- French Press Memos
- Savory Sweet Living
- The Food Addicts
- Vintage Sugarcube
- Queen of the Kitchen
- One Perfect Bite
- Boots in the Oven
- Delicious Dishings
- Pretty Peas