White Chocolate Molasses Spice Cookies

Yum

Okay, so these cookies are neither low carb, nor gluten free. I apologize to those of you who were hoping that they were. It’s the holidays, and as with every Christmas, I do a mix of low carb, gluten free goodies, and conventional treats. For the most part, the conventional treats get given away to friends and neighbours, but I do keep some around for everyone to nibble on Christmas Eve. This year, I really slacked off on the holiday baking, and this is one of the only conventional recipes I baked up to give away. I’ve spent the better part of December in complete and utter denial that the holidays were on their way. I might not have even gotten around to these, if Katrina hadn’t asked me to be part of her I’ll Bring The Cookies series.

You may have heard me mention Katrina and her blog, In Katrina’s Kitchen, before. She is one of my favourite fellow bloggers, a wonderfully sweet person and a fantastic baker. And Katrina likes nothing more than to bake up cookies for any function or holiday. This year, she asked a whole slew of bloggers to contribute cookie recipes for her blog in advance of Christmas. It was just the motivation I needed to actually make something for giving away.

So check out the recipe for these cookies. They are REALLY good! Yeah, I tasted one…and then I went for a run.

White Chocolate Dipped Molasses Spice Cookies on In Katrina’s Kitchen

Comments

1. says

No apologies necessary for me. What a cute idea, I'm so behind with blogging it's embarrassing. Will have to go see all those yummy cookies. Just wanted to wish you and your family Merry Christmas.
    -Gina-

2. says

I saw the photo and title and thought: "Low-carb molasses cookies? I need that recipe!" And then I started reading, haha. I'm sure your neighbors love your baked goods. And I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands off of them, either, I'm sure. They look great!

3. Lynn says

These cookies sound like a great gift! They look exactly like Christmas should in my mind.
    The holidays completely snuck up on me too, I'm not at all prepared!

4. says

I make molasses cookies every year but didn't get them done…I think that white chocolate part thought might do me and make me get mine made. Yum they are!

5. says

Oh, these are fabulous, Carolyn! And I don't have to re-glutenize them either 😉 We love molasses cookies and the white chocolate glaze and sprinkles make them perfect for the holidays!!! Merry, merry Christmas, my friend!!!! xoxo

6. says

I've heard of chocolate molasses spice cookies, but never WHITE chocolate molasses spice cookies. Now that I think of it, that would be an amazing combination. They look delicious and beautiful — love the half-dipped look.

7. says

Drrooooooooooooooooooool. Full-fat and naughty looks GOOD on your site! Make more! No wait, don't listen to me. I'm a bad influence.

Check out that white chocolate dip. Drooooooooooooooool