Well, here it is, the end of March. How the heck did that happen? I don’t know about you, but that snuck up on me. Of course, these days everything seems to sneak up on me. Day to day, week to week, month to month, I am constantly looking around in a rather bewildered state, wondering where the time has gone. It just seems to keep on speeding up and moving faster, and I rarely have the time to catch my breath. I keep expecting things to slow down a bit, that there will be a quieter time just around the corner where I can catch up on all the things I’ve been meaning to do. Alas, I think this is my new reality. Life with three kids, a household to run and multiple pokers in the fire means that I am going to feel perpetually behind no matter what. And the best thing is just to accept it and do my best to keep up, even when that means letting some things fall by the wayside. Like housework. I am okay with letting that slide!
So today marks the penultimate day of March, and the last of my Reader Appreciation Giveaways. My congratulations to all the winners thus far, I hope you are enjoying your low carb prizes. This final giveaway is a prize pack I am putting together for one lucky winner, a little “Low Carb” care package, if you will.
- 1 lb almond flour from Oh! Nuts (one of my favourite online suppliers of nut and nut products)
- 1 100-count NuStevia packets from NuNaturals
- MoreFiber Stevia Baking Blend from NuNaturals
- 1 bottle of La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil (paid for by me, but I love it and I want to share it!)
- And last but not least, a project near and dear to my heart, a copy of our cookbook, “Low-Carbing Among Friends, V.1”
I asked special permission of our publisher to give away a copy of the book, because I very much wanted it to be a part of my month-long birthday/blogiversary/reader appreciation celebrations. It is a project I poured my heart into for the majority of 2011, as did my co-authors. It is a collection of over 300 low carb, gluten free recipes from very talented people and I consider myself honoured to be among them. So I felt it deserved a very special place in my giveaways and the final one seemed like the best way to highlight it. Consider this the crown jewel in my collection of giveaways!
I will send this awesome Low Carb Prize Pack anywhere in the continental United States and Canada. Yes, I decided to include my homeland in this, even though the shipping will cost me a fortune! Because I know I have lots of readers in Canada, and I want them to benefit from these tasty treats too. Love y’all!
1. You must hop on over to our Facebook Fan Page and “like” Low Carbing Among Friends, if you don’t already. We’re almost at 2000 followers and it would be lovely to have that number up! http://www.facebook.com/LowCarbingAmongFriends
2. Come back and comment and let me know you liked us
For additional entries, you can… (and of course, leave comments to let me know you did!)
- Follow any of my co-authors blogs (links located in the right-hand sidebar, check them out!)
- Retweet this giveaway
- Stumble or Pin this post
Contest will run until Thursday, April 5th at midnight, Eastern time, at which point I will pick a winner at random. Good luck!