This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pompeian. All opinions are 100% mine.
I can honestly say that I have never changed the oil on my car. That is not to say it’s never been changed, but that I’ve never been the one to do it. I wouldn’t even know where to begin. I do, however, change the oil in my cooking quite frequently. There are so many healthy oils available to us now, each with their own unique benefits and their own special flavours, that I find myself switching things up frequently. Grapeseed oil has only been on my radar for a year or two, but as a light, neutral-tasting oil, I find it useful in many recipes. I even recently used it in some homemade body cream and it’s lovely stuff. Grapeseed is definitely one of my go-to oils for everything from salad dressing to waffles (to body cream!).
Are you a fellow food blogger who likes trying new things? Here’s some fun news. Pompeian Grapeseed Oil and Hungry Girl are partnering to send one blogger to BlogHer Food ’13 in Austin, TX June 7 – 8. Pompeian’s Time to Change Your Oil App
- Create a recipe using either Pompeian’s Grapeseed oil or OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend and post it on your blog with photos.
- Submit your recipe to the Pompeian’s Time to Change Your Oil App on Facebook
- Make sure to enter your recipe link into the Pompeain and Hungry Girl Sweepstakes
- You’ll be entered to win an all-expense paid trip to BlogHer Food ’13 in Austin, TX June 7-8
- And your winning recipe will be featured with Pompeian throughout the event.