Posted by Carolynhttp://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2015/05/low-carb-snickerdoodle-mug-cake.html
© 2015 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
Need a delicious dessert in a flash? There's nothing easier or more more comforting than this low carb Snickerdoodle Mug Cake recipe.
cup almond flour
tbsp Swerve Sweetener
tsp baking powder
tsp cream of tartar
tbsp melted butter or avocado oil
tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sweetener and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cream of tartar.
- Add egg, butter or oil, water, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Divide half the batter between two coffee mugs. Sprinkle with half of the topping mixture. Divide remaining batter between mugs and sprinkle with remaining topping mixture.
- Cook on high in microwave for 1 minute, until puffed and just barely cooked through.
- Remove and serve immediately. Add cream or milk if desired.
Serves 2. Each serving has 9.5 g of carbs and 4.52 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 4.98 g.
Food energy: 323kcal Total fat: 29.38g Calories from fat: 264 Cholesterol: 30mg Carbohydrate: 9.50g Total dietary fiber: 4.52g Protein: 8.16g Sodium: 502mg