Posted by Carolynhttp://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2016/01/low-carb-no-bake-peanut-butter-bars.html
© 2016 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Need a quick low carb snack or dessert item? These no bake peanut butter bars are just the thing. Easy to make and my kids swear they taste like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Bars:
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with wax paper or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, melted peanut butter, sweetener, vanilla, and stevia. Stir in peanut flour until dough comes together (it will be like a dough, not like a batter).
- Press dough firmly and evenly into prepared baking pan. To really get it even, cover it with more wax paper or parchment paper and use a flat-bottomed glass or measuring cup to press).
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a heat proof bowl. You can do this in the microwave (short 30 second increments, stirring in between) or over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Pour over bars and use a knife or offset spatula to spread to the edges. Refrigerate 1 hour until set.
Serves 16. Each serving has 3.69 g NET CARBS.
Food energy: 216kcal Total fat: 18.72g Calories from fat: 168 Cholesterol: 27mg Carbohydrate: 7.21g Total dietary fiber: 3.52g Protein: 5.59g