Posted by Carolynhttp://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2017/02/low-carb-mini-chocolate-strawberry-cheesecake.html
© 2017 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake for Two
A mini version of my famous low carb chocolate strawberry cheesecake. This keto dessert is just the right size for two people!
ounces cream cheese, softened
cup chopped strawberries (about 2 medium-large berries)
tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
tsp grassfed gelatin (you can use Knox but must dissolve it in warm water first. You would only need about 1/2 tsp)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, and cocoa powder. Stir in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Lightly press into the bottom of a 4-inch mini cheesecake pan (don't press firmly or it will stick too much when you try to slice the cake).
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cream cheese, strawberries, sweetener, and gelatin. Blend until smooth. Spoon mixture over crust. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours (Freezing helps it set faster. Once it is set, you can leave it in the fridge. But it's pretty tasty frozen too!).
- Remove the sides of the pan while the cake is still frozen.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream over low heat until very hot (try not to let it simmer). Add the chopped chocolate and let sit a few minutes until melted. Pour over the top of the frozen cake and let set.
- Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.
Serves 2. Each serving has 5.17g NET CARBS.
Food energy: 292kcal Total fat: 25.23g Calories from fat: 227 Cholesterol: 64mg Carbohydrate: 9.63g Total dietary fiber: 4.46g Protein: 6.14g Erythritol: 22.5g