I was very impressed with Wholesome Organic Stevia. It combined perfectly with both the crust and the filling in these no-bake creamsicle bars, and there was no grittiness. It’s entirely organic, non-GMO, vegan and kosher and it doesn’t spike my blood sugar one little bit. I also love that Wholesome Organic Stevia comes in the little packets and in larger containers…I have a convenient new way to sweeten my summer drinks on the go. As the weather warms up, I think I will be carrying them with me everywhere.
Wholesome Organic Stevia is available at Whole Foods, Target, HEB (Texas), Wegmans, Meijer, Sprouts, Amazon or in Wholesome’s NEW online store. Grab this coupon for $1 off Wholesome® Organic Stevia and make your summer the sweetest yet!
No Bake Creamsicle Cheesecake Bars
These easy orange creamsicle bars taste just like your childhood but with no added sugar! A wonderful low carb summer treat.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 16 ounces (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- zest of one medium orange
- 3 to 4 tsp Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 tbsp grassfed gelatin
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, with an overhang for easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, stevia, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Turn out into the prepared baking pan and press firmly and evenly into the bottom. Use a flat-bottomed glass or measuring cup to even it out as much as possible. Freeze while making the filling.
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, orange juice, orange zest, stevia, vanilla extract and orange extract. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Taste mixture and increase sweetener if desired. Sprinkle with gelatin and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and spread evenly with an offset spatula. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. If you want it to set faster, you can freeze it for a few hours.
- Use the parchment paper edges to remove from the pan. Cut into 16 squares.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wholesome Stevia. The opinions and text are all mine.