Posted by Carolynhttp://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2017/07/low-carb-easy-peanut-butter-cups.html
© 2017 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
These easy Keto Peanut Butter Cups taste like peanut butter fudge with a decadent layer of chocolate. A sugar-free taste sensation! Another sneak peek recipe from my upcoming cookbook.
cup peanut butter
ounces cacao butter, chopped
cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
tsp vanilla extract
ounces sugar-free dark chocolate
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with parchment paper cupcake liners. Alternatively, you can use silicone muffin cups.
- Melt the peanut butter, butter, and cacao butter together in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in the sweetener and vanilla extract until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Set a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Put the chocolate in the bowl and stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle about 1 teaspoon over each peanut butter cup and spread to the edges. Return the cups to the refrigerator until set, another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator. Keeps for up to a week.