Posted by Carolynhttp://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2017/07/low-carb-spinach-feta-lamb-sliders.html
© 2017 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
Spinach & Feta Lamb Sliders
Slider size low carb lamb burgers with spinach and feta. These little burgers are the perfect summer meal. Throw them on the grill and dinner is done!
lbs ground lamb
ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
cup crumbled feta
cloves garlic, minced
tsp black pepper
Cucumber Mint Sauce
medium cucumber, grated
cup Greek yogurt
mint leaves, finely chopped
tsp ground cumin
tsp cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- In a large bowl, combine the lamb, spinach, feta, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands to combine well and form into 16 small slider patties.
- Grill the patties for about 3 minutes per side. Let rest a few minutes before serving.
- Serve on lettuce wraps or your favorite low carb rolls (I used Soul Bread Rolls for this)
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, yogurt, mint, cumin, cayenne and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Serve over the sliders or on the side.