Posted by Carolynhttp://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2017/08/keto-slow-cooker-bacon-cheeseburger-pie.html
© 2017 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
This Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Pie is an easy and delicious low carb meal the whole family will love. No need to heat up your kitchen!
slices bacon, chopped
lb O Organics grassfed ground beef
cloves O Organics peeled garlic, minced
tsp hot pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
ounces O Organics cream cheese, softened
cups O Organics Mexican shredded cheese or Cheddar cheese
- Grease the insert of a 6 quart slow cooker about 1/3 of the way up the sides.
- In a large skillet, cook the chopped bacon until crisp. Remove to a paper towel lined plate, reserving the grease in the pan.
- Add the ground beef and cook over medium until browned. Add the garlic, hot pepper flakes and season generously with salt and pepper and cook one minute more. Spread mixture in the bottom of the slow cooker and sprinkle with ¾ of the bacon bits and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth (you can also do this in a blender). Pour over the ground beef. Cook on low for 3 ½ to 4 hours, until the center is just set.
- Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese. Replace the top and let the cheese melt, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the reserved bacon bits and cut into pieces to serve.