Posted by https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/garlic-parmesan-wings-low-carb/
© 2012 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
Garlic Parmesan Wings (Low Carb) - adapted from Steamy Kitchen
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden chopped oregano
- 1 tsp chopped, dried rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden chopped basil
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden chunky chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In large bowl, whisk together chopped oregano, dried rosemary, ground cumin and salt. Add chicken wings and toss to coat, making sure that all wings get some of the herb mixture.
- Lay wings in single layer on broiling pan or baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chopped basil, chopped garlic and parmesan cheese. Add cooked wings and toss well to coat.
- Serve hot.
Total carbs = negligible.