Bring. It. On.
A Keto Cheesecake Obsession
How to make Keto Cheesecake Bars
A few quick tips on how to make the best lemon cheesecake bars:
The shortbread crust:
Soften that cream cheese properly!
Beat the eggs in last and don’t over-beat.
Don’t rush the chilling time
Can you make Lemon Cheesecake Bars ahead?
More delicious keto cheesecake bars
- Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Pecan Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
- Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener (more if you like it sweeter)
- 2 tsp lemon zest (about 1 large lemon)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
Reduce the oven temperature to 275F.
Beat in the eggs until just combined - do not overbeat as this can cause cracking.
Let cool 30 minutes, then chill for at least 2 hours.
Garnish with powdered sweetener and additional lemon zest, if desired.