Posted by https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/low-carb-pumpkin-pie-cupcakes/
© 2015 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
- 3 tbsp coconut flour (more if needed)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, half and half, or full fat coconut milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 6 muffin cups with paper liners (I highly recommend parchment paper cups for easy release).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, sweetener, cream, egg, and vanilla until well combined. Whisk in dry ingredients. If your batter seems very thin, whisk in an additional tbsp of coconut flour.
- Divide among prepared muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until just puffed and barely set. Remove from oven and let cool in pan (they will sink...that's okay, all the better for plopping your whipped cream on top!).
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Dollop whipped cream generously on top.
Serves 6. Each serving has 5.91 g of carbs and 2.48 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 3.43 g.
Food energy: 70kcal Total fat: 4.08g Calories from fat: 36 Cholesterol: 13mg Carbohydrate,: 5.91g Total dietary fiber: 2.48g Protein: 1.77g