Here’s the deal, my friends. I love this blog and I put a lot of work into it. Too much work, as it happens! You’d be surprised to learn all of the things that go into running a successful blog full time. It’s not just about creating mouthwatering recipes, taking pretty photos and throwing it all up here on All Day I Dream About Food. It’s far more complex than that and there aren’t enough hours in the day for one person to do it all. I’ve finally come to the conclusion that I need help. I need really good, dedicated help so that I can spend more time in the kitchen whipping up delicious low carb recipes and less time on the technical/marketing side. This is where you come in.
Love social media? Got some savvy marketing skills? Want to learn all about blogging as a business? Check out the job description below and see if you might be interested…or might know someone else who is.
- Scheduling Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for ADIDAF, as well as sharing the work of other bloggers on these channels.
- Updating old blog posts and curating content for recipe round ups.
- Organizing email and possibly responding to some.
- Responding to (some) reader inquiries on social media.
- Writing/editing weekly newsletters.
- Researching and investigating the newest social media and blogging tools in order to make the business run more efficiently.
- Be responsible, organized, forward-thinking, and possess a willingness to learn.
- Have excellent writing skills and be relatively tech savvy.
- Have familiarity with the health and wellness fields, with an eye to the latest ideas and research about nutrition.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or in progress)
- Must own your own laptop.
- Should have active social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest (Instagram too, if possible).
- Have a love for all things food. Especially chocolate and peanut butter.