Posted by Carolynhttps://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/zucchini-chips-with-smoked-paprika/
© 2012 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
Zucchini Chips with Smoked Paprika
tsp olive oil
tsp smoked paprika
tsp ground pepper
- Slice zucchini crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices using a mandolin slicer or a sharp knife.
- Place zucchini in layers into a colander or sieve, sprinkling with a little salt with each layer. Let drain one hour.
- Preheat oven to 250F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush parchment with 1 tsp of oil.
- Pat zucchini slices dry with a paper towel and place on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops with remaining oil and sprinkle with paprika and ground pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes, then turn off oven and let chips remain inside until crispy, about 1 hour.
Serves 2. Each serving has 3.5 g of carbs and 1 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 2.5 g.