My Best Keto Cookbook Yet!
This in-depth, comprehensive guide to keto baking comes out on December 3, 2019 and is available for pre-order now.
Love to bake? You need this cookbook.
There is nothing else like it on the market and it’s a must-have cookbook for any home baker. With all the best tips, tricks, dos and don’ts for sugar-free, grain-free baking, and 150+ delectable keto baked goods. Including over 120 NEW recipes not available anywhere else.
Just in time for the holidays. It makes a great gift – for a loved one or just for yourself!
And stay tuned for lots of delicious giveaways and freebies. I have some fun treats in store for you.
Whether you are a seasoned baker or you are new to low-carb baking, this foolproof guide will have you baking with confidence in no time. And you will love the results—both how they taste and how they make you feel!
What’s Inside The Ultimate Guide to Keto BakingThis is more than just a cookbook, it’s a true guidebook, walking you through the ins and outs of the unique world of grain-free and sugar-free baking. Inside you will find:
- The science (and art!) of baking and all the best practices for success
- A deep dive look at keto ingredients, from flours to sweeteners, explaining why they behave the way they do and how to coax the best results from each of them
- How to make substitutions to accommodate dairy or nut-free diets
- In depth discussion of the best baking tools and equipment – must haves and wishlist items
- How to measure accurately, by weight or volume - with a metric equivalency chart too
- How to store your delicious keto baked goods
- How to scale recipes to suit your household size
- Full color photos and special tips for each recipe
But of course, the recipes!This isn’t just a dessert cookbook, either! You will find delectable keto baked goods, including bread and bagels, muffins and scones, cookies and cakes. Everything from easy beginner level recipes to complex creations for the advanced baker, such as:
- New York Crumb Cake
- Cream Cheese Filled Carrot Cake
- Dairy-Free Jam Thumbprints
- Classic Whoopie Pies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies
- Lemon Ricotta Muffins
- Rosemary Olive Oil Bread
- Dairy Free Coconut Cream Tarts
- Classic Tiramisu
- And so many more!
Carolyn Ketchum is the writer, photographer and evil mastermind behind All Day I Dream About Food, a low carb and ketogenic food blog. ADIDAF is of the most popular low carb sites on the web and has a devoted following among dieters, diabetics, and those simply trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Carolyn's mission is to prove to the world that special diets need not be boring or restrictive. It’s astonishing what you can do with a bag of almond flour, a stick of butter, and a willingness to experiment.
The way Carolyn sees it, she didn’t choose the low-carb lifestyle; it chose her. After being diagnosed with gestational diabetes during her third pregnancy, she began watching her carb intake. And when the diabetes decided to stick around, she refused to give up her lifelong passion for baking and cooking; she just had to find new ways to do it. To her delight, she discovered that with a little ingenuity and some perseverance, many high-carb recipes can be made over into low-carb treats without sacrificing flavor.