Time to get your holiday bake on! If you are like me, and I know many of you are, you like to get a jump on your holiday cookies and treats. Wait until December? No way, that’s cutting it far too close. So I’ve finally done it and pulled together a collection of my best low carb holiday cookies. With a few new one recipes to boot. This is the eCookbook you holiday baking junkies have been waiting for. And all I can say is…sorry it took me so long!
I’m more than a little excited about this little endeavour of mine. While I also have a “real” cookbook in the works (and by real, I mean the kind printed on paper and put out by a traditional publisher), that won’t be out until Fall 2017. Those traditional cookbook things are a heck of a lot of work, as it turns out. But I have had so many requests over the years for collections of my best recipes and ebooks are much easier to put together. And what better way to initiate myself into the world of self-publishing than with a cookbook devoted to my favourite subject?
What you get in this book:
- 21 of the best low carb holiday cookie and bar recipes from All Day I Dream About Food
- 4 ALL NEW, never-before-seen delicious recipes to make your holidays special
- 1 bonus recipe for sugar-free eggnog (because hey, it’s the holidays!)
- Full colour photography
- Nutritional analysis of each recipe
- Advice on stocking your low carb pantry
- My best tips and tricks for successful low carb baking
And the first 200 people to purchase the ebook get a special reduced price of $4.99!
Really, let’s face it, this low carb holiday cookie ebook has it all. Let the low carb holiday baking begin!