Delicious cauliflower breakfast grits plus a fabulous new Keto Diet Meal Plan that includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner! This post is sponsored by eMeals.
If there is one single piece of advice I can give anyone starting the keto diet, it’s this: Be Prepared.
It goes almost without saying that advanced planning and forethought will always set you up for greater success. And so it’s no surprise that meal planning is a popular tool for those on the keto diet.
I will be the first to admit that I am not that great at meal planning. In fact, I am sitting here right now, writing this, wondering what I will make for dinner.
Looks like I need to check my eMeals Keto Meal Plan for some ideas! And these cauliflower grits with bacon, parmesan, and fried eggs can easily be breakfast or breakfast-for-dinner.
All Day Keto Meal Plans
You may recall that I teamed up with eMeals a few years ago when they rolled out their 4 Week Keto Meal Plan. It was popular back then but many lamented that it only lasted for a month.
The good news is that it was so successful, they’ve extended it to include 3-Month and 12-Month plans. And you can add on breakfasts and lunches as well!
And as always, there is a free 14-day trial so that you can test it out for yourself before you commit to a longer plan.
They also let me test drive one of their new recipes and share it with you below. I’m giving these Keto Cauliflower Grits a serious thumbs up.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for eMeals and earn a small commission from each sale.
What you get with this meal plan
- Keto friendly recipes that target the right macros to spur weight loss, yet are approachable and enjoyable
- Full nutritional information for every recipe
- Access to other plans, including low carb and paleo, so that you can customize the plan to suit your tastes
- Bonus collections and special occasion recipes (including bonus recipes from me!)
- Detailed shopping lists with all the ingredients you need to purchase
- You can even connect to delivery services like InstaCart and have everything delivered to your door!
- Super convenient Apps for iPhone and Android – you can plan your whole week from the convenience of your smartphone
How much does it cost?
Well, the free trial is obviously free.
The 12 Month Plan costs $59.99. Add the yearly lunch plan for an additional $39.99 and/or the breakfast plan for $29.99
There are also 3 Month plans, with dinners only starting at $29.99.
Click the logo below to check it out for yourself and sign up for your free trial.
Keto Cauliflower Grits
I’m sharing these Bacon Parmesan Cauliflower Grits courtesy of eMeals. They make a delicious breakfast or an easy dinner.
I did a few things differently, only because I know my family’s tastes and how to shave off a few minutes of cooking time. For one thing, I chopped my bacon before cooking it, as I find it cooks faster and crisps more evenly when I do.
I also started my grits while cooking my bacon and eggs, so that they didn’t get cold, and so that both things could cook simultaneously.
And yes, I did get a double yolk from one of my eggs. I guess that means I will have good keto luck all year!
You will also be interested to know that I ran the numbers on my own nutrition software, and while it wasn’t identical to theirs, it was pretty darn close. I am impressed!
So be sure to check out the new eMeals Keto Diet Meal Plan and sign up for your free trial. I think you will be impressed too!
Keto Breakfast Grits
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 12 ounces frozen riced cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and remove all but 2 tablespoons of the dripps in the pan.
- Add 4 of the eggs to the pan and cook to desired doneness. Repeat with the remaining eggs.
- Meanwhile, heat the avocado oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once hot, add the riced cauliflower, garlic powder, and pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, then stir in the broth. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring frequently, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir the Parmesan and the crumbled bacon into the cauliflower. Divide among 4 bowls and top each with two eggs. Season to taste and serve immediately.