Happy Holidays! Here are my best gift suggestions and ideas for the keto dieter in your life. Something for everyone, and even ideas for keto stocking stuffers!
Many people think that the keto diet is restrictive, when nothing could be further from the truth. It’s a lifestyle that may seem limited from the outside, but once you start in on it, you realize that it’s opened up amazing possibilities.
And those of us on the keto diet aren’t any harder to buy gifts for than anyone else. Okay so we don’t want your sugar-laden cakes and cookies but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t plenty of healthier options, both edible and not edible.
I’ve been keeping a running list this year of all the things I think would make good holiday gifts for people living the keto life. Some of them are food, some of them are not food, all of them are things I’ve tried and loved, or have my eye on for myself!
Disclosure: The list below contains many affiliate links, as well as some non-affiliate links. I do make some commissions on my affiliate accounts, but all items are things I love and truly recommend. Some are just things I wanted to share with you!
Keto Stocking Stuffers
- Thymes Frasier Fir Candle – smells like Christmas! I buy these every year at a local kitchen store.
- HighKey Mini Keto Cookies – my whole family is obsessed with these delicious keto cookies. They have so many great new flavours too! My favourite is the mini brownie cookies but they are all delicious.
- Tillamook Sugar-Free Beef Jerky – we discovered this on a road trip recently and it’s wonderful. My son adores it so he’s getting plenty in his stocking!
- ChocZero Mini Squares – my kids love the milk chocolate so I am getting a bag and putting several of the squares in each of their stockings.
- Good Dee’s Sugar-Free Sprinkles – baking fun for everyone!
- Hilo Life Snack Mix – the Really Ranchy is my fave but we like both flavors so I’m getting a box and putting some in everyone’s stocking…including my own!
- Ateco Mini Offset Spatula – small and inexpensive, but possibly one of my most-used pieces of kitchen equipment.
- Bacon Salt – Fun seasoning for the bacon lover! There are a few of these on the market but this one is all-natural with no maltodextrin, MSG or any other junk.
Keto Gifts for the Bakeaholic
- The Ultimate Guide to Keto Baking – it would be pretty dumb of me to leave this one off the list! This is a must for anyone on keto who loves to bake. It officially comes out December 3rd but you can pre-order now.
- USA Baking Pans – by far the best baking pans out there. Coated with a durable non-stick, non-toxic coating, your baked goods practically fall right out of them.
- Bakers Gonna Bake Mug – I just bought some of these cute mugs for some very special people in my life!
- Engraved Rolling Pin – I do not own one of these but boy I could make beautiful cookies if I did!
Keto Gifts for the Coffee Lover
- Barnyard Coffee Roasters – I have fallen in love with the coffee from this micro-roaster in northern Washington. Everytime I buy something else, I am disappointed. I love the Llama Drama and the Ethiopia Sidamo.
- Yeti Tumblers and Mugs – nothing keeps coffee hot (or cold!) like a Yeti!
- Aeroccino Frother – trust me, this thing is magic. Make frothy keto cappuccinos any old time with this wonderful machine.
- Zulay Frother – if the Aeroccino is too steep for you, try this little handheld frother with its own stand.
Keto Gifts for the Carnivore
- Grass Roots Coop – I’ve tried a lot of meat subscription boxes and this is one of my favourites. Quick, efficient, sustainable, and you can order a la carte instead of being locked into a box or subscription. And if you use the link here, you can get 30% off your first order!
- Crowd Cow – I am not going to lie, this is probably the priciest meat delivery option. But oh my heavens, is it good stuff and worth the occasional splurge!
- Select Seasonings – looking for some tasty keto friendly rubs to put on your meat? Check out the offerings from Select Seasonings, a fellow keto enthusiast.
- Instant Read Thermometer – an instant read thermometer is a must for safe and healthy cooking! It takes the guesswork out of knowing when meat is done to your liking.
Keto Gifts for the Sweet Tooth
- Easy Keto Desserts – quick and easy keto desserts to satisfy all those cravings!
- ChocZero Peppermint Bark – A fun seasonal flavour! Get 10% off with code FOODDREAMER.
- Lily’s Peanut Butter Cups – almost as good as my homemade ones. Almost…
- Legendary Foods Pecan Pie Butter – It’s pure heaven. Especially smeared on a piece of keto dark chocolate.
Keto Gifts for the Wine and Cocktail Lover
- PALO61 wines from Secco Wine Club – this is the best low carb, low sugar wine I have tried. And you can get free shipping on 3+ bottles with code FOODDREAMER.
- Wine Condoms – no seriously! These are both a gag gift and a functional one, since they seal open bottles perfectly and keep them from spilling.
- Keto Happy Hour – Kyndra Holley’s fun book devoted to all sorts of cocktail recipes.
Keto Gifts for the Fitness Buff
- FlipBelt – I love this stretchy belt for holding keys, phone, and money when I am running. It stays in place and I barely notice it’s there.
- Fitbit Alta – this is one of their smallest fitness trackers and I love mine. You may have spotted me wearing it in my food videos! While I already get plenty of exercise, it keeps me accountable and I find myself willing to walk somewhere rather than drive, just to make my step count.
- Salvation Hemp/CBD Salve – This hot/cold muscle rub is pretty effective. I got the little travel size and plan to get more.
Keto Gifts for the Fashionista
- ThredUp Gift Cards – For the thrift-minded folk! I adore this online consignment store and have bought and sold numerous items myself. They carry designer brands as well as many regular brands, everything from J.Crew to Diane von Furstenberg. Use my link to get 10% off.
- Grayling Jewelry – This is a store near me that I love, love, love! I have several of their earrings and necklaces and I am eyeing a few more. And I buy it for everyone else I know too! Everything is nickel free so it’s safe for those with sensitive skin.
- Shupaca – soft, sustainable, and practicing fair trade, these beautiful alpaca textiles from Shupaca are worth a second look. I originally bought one of their beanie hats at a local store here in Portland but my husband accidentally shrunk it in the wash. So I looked them up on line and bought another, plus a gorgeous scarf. I’ve also bought them for some family members as gifts this holiday.
- AnnMarie Skincare – this is one of my favorite natural beauty lines. All natural and very sustainable, and great for sensitive, dry skin. Their sample kit is only $10 and a great way to try it out without a bigger commitment. I also HIGHLY recommend their Aloe Herb Cleanser.