Tender low carb scones full of peanut butter and chocolate chips and drizzled with a peanut butter and chocolate glaze. You don’t want to miss this for breakfast! Happy Chocolate & Peanut Butter Day!!!
Do you know what today is? It is a very, very special day, one near and dear to my heart. It is truly an important day all the world over and you want to sit up and take note, my friends. Because today is pure magic. Today is the first annual Chocolate Peanut Butter Day! Yes, yes, it’s a real holiday – if by real, you mean made up by a few fellow bloggers for the sole purpose of making and consuming copious amounts of chocolate and peanut butter treats. It is the brain child of Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Miriam of Overtime Cook and includes 31 bloggers posting delicious recipes from cookies to parfaits and everything in between. We are also teaming up with OXO, King Arthur Flour and Peanut Butter & Co to bring you three wonderful prize packs so don’t miss the giveaway. And you can follow along in the fun all day by following our Pinterest board and the hashtag #chocPBday on social media.
Now, you know I love me some peanut butter and chocolate together. And I seem to have created quite a number of recipes featuring this flavour combination over the past few months. In fact, when I caught wind of this little scheme and was invited to participate, I had quite literally just posted yet another low carb chocolate and peanut butter recipe and I was a bit tapped out. However, I mustered all my creative energy and got brainstorming. What hadn’t I tried yet, when it came to combining these two beloved ingredients? Cake…been there, done that. Muffins…one of my first low carb recipe, for goodness sake. Cookies…ha, I already have several low carb peanut butter and chocolate cookie recipes here on All Day I Dream About Food. Ice cream…done that too. But I haven’t done scones! Yes yes, scones. I do love scones in the morning and I love peanut butter and chocolate any time of day. Waking up to a delicious low carb peanut butter and chocolate scones to munch while I drink my coffee? Pure heaven. And they were easy to make (bonus!) and tasted divine. I know you’ll love them!
Be sure to check out all the great Chocolate & Peanut Butter recipes below from my fellow bloggers. I am the only low carb, gluten-free blogger among the lot of us, but it’s always a pleasure to gaze lovingly on anything with peanut butter and chocolate together.
And a huge thank you to our amazing sponsors. Be sure to follow them on social media:
And now for the fun giveaways: Please note that prize packs are not necessarily low carb or gluten-free.
Prize Pack #1: OXO Baking Tool Set: One 3-in-1 Egg Separator, One Bent Icing Knife, One Brownie Spatula, One Cake Tester, One Cookie Spatula, One Cupcake Icing Knife, One Cupcake Corer, One Egg Beater, One Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, One Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, One Medium Cookie Scoop
Prize Pack #2: King Arthur Flour ingredients: One bag of all-purpose flour, one package of Guittard bittersweet chocolate disks, and one bottle of pure vanilla extract
Prize Pack #3: Peanut Butter and Co. package including: one Dark Chocolate Dreams 6-pack, One Variety 6-pack, and One 31 Days of Dark Chocolate Dreams cookbook
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will be picked from random draw. Giveaway ends Monday March 31 at 11:59 PM. The winners will be notified via email and have 24 hours to respond. If not, the prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
Check out these amazing recipes from my fellow Chocolate & Peanut Butter Day Bloggers!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Parfait by Hip Foodie Mom
- Dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crumb Parfait by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Doughnuts by It’s Yummi!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Buckeye Cheesecake Bars by Chocolate Moosey
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones by All Day I Dream About Food
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Jam Bars by Poet in the Pantry
- Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cannolis by Souffle Bombay
- 4 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting by Neighborfood
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars by Crumb: A Food Blog
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Kelly Bakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti by Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Chunky Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies by Snappy Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling by Overtime Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips Bars by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Blondies by What Smell’s So Good
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake by I Wash You Dry
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Food Lust People Love
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cups by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Cheesecake Bars by Food Faith Fitness