Keto muffins come in all sorts of wonderful flavors. Check out this amazing collection of the best sugar-free, low carb muffin recipes. 45 amazing recipes to choose from!
It’s no secret that I love muffins. You might even go so far as to call me a muffin addict. There’s no shame in loving muffins this much, is there? They are one of my favorite keto snacks.
I daresay that I have more keto muffins recipes than any other blogger out there. No surprise, really. I’ve been doing this low carb thang for over a decade and I am quite proficient at keto baking. And did I mention that I love muffins?
My love of muffins did not start in my low carb days. Oh no, I’ve had a very longstanding love of all things muffin as far back as I can remember. It might be hereditary, as my mother loved them too.
And now I am passing this obsession on to my own kids!
The Benefits of Keto Muffins
Thank goodness that my favorite breakfast treat is so easy to make low carb and gluten-free.
It took some trial and error at the beginning of my keto baking career to get low carb muffins right. But once I figured out the right proportions of low carb flours and other ingredients, I couldn’t stop making more variations and flavors.
Here’s what I love about low carb muffins:
- Easy to make: Muffins are one of the best recipes for a keto beginner to try. They are more forgiving than cake and usually take a single bowl to prepare.
- Easy meal prep: Almost without exception, keto muffins can be made ahead and frozen. I make big batches and pop them into a ziplock bag. They can last for months and warm nicely in an oven or microwave.
- Portability: Muffins make a great grab-and-go breakfast or snack. Take them to work, to the beach, to a party, or wherever you need to go. Some recipes, like my Keto Pecan Pie Muffins, are even sturdy enough for travel.
- Family Friendly: Depending on your choice of flavors, muffins are kid friendly! Add a few sugar-free chocolate chips and they’re instantly a hit.
- Ideal for dietary restrictions: Whether you’re nut-free, dairy-free, or something-else-free, there is a keto muffin recipe for you!
- Infinite flavor options: Muffins can be customized to suit your tastes. Don’t like cranberries? Add blueberries instead! Not a nut fan? Skip them or add chocolate chips. The sky’s the limit for keto muffin flavors.
Keto Muffin Recipes
It really is shocking, how many keto muffins recipes I’ve created over the past 11 years. This wonderful list below doesn’t even include all the yummy muffins that are in my various keto cookbooks!
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get baking, my friends.
- Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Coffee Cake Muffins
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Coconut Flour Zucchini Muffins (can be made nut-free!)
- Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cheddar Jalapeno Muffins
- Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins
- Double Chocolate Keto Muffins
- Easy Gingerbread Muffins
- Keto Banana Muffins (nut-free!)
- Peach Cobbler Muffins
- Keto Lemon Muffins
- Mini Keto Pizza Muffins
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (dairy-free!)
- Jelly Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- Keto Cranberry Muffins
- Cappuccino Muffins
- Cheesy Garlic Bread Muffins
- Easy Pancake Muffins
- Mini Mocha Muffins (nut-free!)
Low carb muffin recipes I created for other sites
- Brown Butter Pecan Muffins
- Caramel Apple Muffins
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Maple Walnut Muffins
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Keto Banana Nut Muffins
- Lemon Ricotta Blender Muffins
- “Nutella” Stuffed Muffins
- Flourless Chocolate Chip Muffins
Keto Muffin Recipes from Food Blogger Friends!
- Keto Carrot Cake Muffins
- Lemon Sour Cream Muffins
- Pecan Cheesecake Muffins
- Cinnamon Spice Keto Muffins
- Keto Strawberry Muffins
- Creamy Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
- Pecan Muffins
- Keto Cornbread Muffins
- Pumpkin Chia Muffins
- Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- Carrot Cake Zucchini Muffins
- Cream Cheese and Chocolate Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- Coconut Flour Cinnabon Muffins