A full keto Easter Menu Plan, with tons of delicious ideas for a healthy brunch, dinner, or dessert. And even some wonderful sugar-free Easter Eggs to fill those Easter baskets for the kids!
Let’s face it, holidays can be tough when you’re on the keto diet. Big feasts with family can be filled with heavy, carb-laden foods that quickly derail your weight loss or health goals.
But they don’t have to be. That’s why I’ve created this full Easter Keto Men Plan for you. There are so many wonderful and delicious ways to enjoy Easter while sticking to your keto diet.
Tons of Keto Easter Recipes!
Do you have a lovely brunch on Easter before letting the kids hunt for eggs? Whip up some keto blueberry scones and serve them with my sugar free lemon curd. Or make a big low carb quiche and serve with a side salad and some coffee cake muffins. And you have to try my low carb Rhubarb Coffee Cake.
Or do you save yourself for a big Easter dinner feast? I’ve got several traditional lamb recipes, including keto shepherd’s pie made with cauliflower. Don’t love lamb? I’ve got chicken and ham too!
Need spring keto side dish ideas? Asparagus, green beans, spinach and mushrooms, oh my!
Of course you have to finish with a lovely spring dessert. Think keto rhubarb crisp, lemon cheesecake, or strawberry cream pie.
And finally, you must have some low carb, sugar-free Easter Eggs for the kids (and for you!). Choose from peanut butter, cookie dough, or almond joy. And throw in some Strawberry Peeps fat bombs while you’re at it.
Family celebrations don’t need to be a carb minefield with this delicious Easter Keto Menu Plan!
Keto Easter Brunch Recipes
- Hot Cross Scones
- Keto Blueberry Bread
- Keto Coffee Cake
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Lemon Poppyseed Breakfast Cookies
- Almond Flour Pancakes
- Keto Blueberry Scones
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd
- Keto Cinnamon Twists
- Lemon Ricotta Scones
- Keto Carrot Cake Scones
- Rhubarb Coffee Cake
- Lemon Blueberry Donuts
- Keto Cinnamon Donuts
- Berrylicious Keto Granola
Keto Easter Dinner Recipes
- Keto French Onion Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin
- Cauliflower Shepherd’s Pie
- Instant Pot Leg of Lamb
- Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- Lamb Chops with Lemon Gremolata
- Maple Glazed Ham
- Garlic and Parsley Rack of Lamb
- Herb Crusted Pork Roast
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon Rosemary Garlic Butter
Keto Easter Side Dishes
- Ham & Cheese Baked Asparagus
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
- Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
- Keto Cauliflower Risotto
- Slow Cooker Pepper Jack Cauliflower
- Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- Butter Garlic Green Beans
- Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms
- Keto Creamed Spinach
- Hot Cross Buns
Keto Easter Dessert Recipes
- Keto Lemon Poppyseed Cake
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Cups
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Keto Chantilly Cream Cake
- Keto Robin’s Egg Cake
- Strawberry Panna Cotta
- Mascarpone Mousse with Roasted Strawberries
- Mini Carrot Cake
- Easy Keto Lemon Custard
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Low Carb Carrot Cake
Keto Easter Candy Recipes
- Sugar Free Buttercream Easter Eggs
- Cookie Dough Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Fat Bombs
- Strawberry Peeps Fat Bombs
Carolyn, is the link correct for the strawberry peeps fat bombs? I have tried it a couple of times and it takes me to a different page with no recipe in sight
It used to be correct but the author may have removed her recipe.
Can you substitute coconut flour flour peanut flour?
For which recipe? Generally I say no… they really behave quite differently.