Hearty sheet pan breakfast made with low carb veggies, bacon, sausage, and eggs. It’s an easy keto breakfast win! Dairy-free paleo option.
Behold the glory that is the sheet pan. Long relegated to the baking cupboard and used for only cookies and sheet cakes, sheet pans are now coming into their own as vital pieces of cookware.
Sheet pan meals are easy, delicious, and can also be incredibly healthy. I have a great collection of keto sheet pan meals here, but I plan on creating many many more. Starting with this full sheet pan breakfast recipe!
One of the great things about sheet pan meals is the fact that you can cook the proteins and the veggies all together. A single pan means extra easy cooking and less clean up.
Who can argue with that?
Sheet pan breakfast bake
But can you really cook a full breakfast, with bacon, eggs, and vegetables, all on the same pan?
You bet you can. Really, it’s like a keto breakfast hash, all tossed together and cooked until the vegetables are tender.
Except for the eggs. They don’t take nearly as long as the rest of the ingredients, so hold those back until the end. Then you can make little wells in the hash mixture and break the eggs into them.
Then return to the oven and bake until the eggs are done to your liking. Couldn’t be easier!
Tips for sheet pan breakfast
This might be the easiest keto breakfast you’ll ever make, but there are still a few tricks to getting it right.
- Don’t line your pan with anything. The veggies will cook better and get more browned if they are right on the hot metal. Just lightly grease it before adding the ingredients.
- Cut all the vegetables to the same approximate size so they cook evenly. I used multi coloured radishes and Brussels sprouts and I quartered all of them.
- You don’t need a lot of extra oil, as the bacon and sausage will release plenty during cooking, allowing your vegetables to soften and crisp.
- Do yourself a favor and toss all the ingredients right on the pan, so you don’t have any other bowls to clean up.
- Eggs go on last! They don’t take long, so cook the veggies for 15 minutes or so first, before adding the eggs to the pan.
- Whole yolks or broken yolks? You can do both! My kids don’t like the yolks whole so I broke a few, and left others whole. This is ideal for getting some firm yolks and some runny ones.
Can you make this keto breakfast bake ahead?
Personally, I don’t recommend it. The eggs will firm up and become rubbery, and the vegetables will soften too much. This is really a recipe that’s best cooked and served fresh.
That said, if you don’t need 6 servings, it’s easy to scale it down. You can make 4 servings or 2 servings easily.
Ready to make this easy keto sheet pan breakfast?
Hearty sheet pan breakfast made with low carb veggies, bacon, sausage, and eggs. It's an easy keto breakfast win! Dairy-free paleo option.
- 12 ounces radishes quartered
- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts quartered
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 6 ounces breakfast sausage links sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil melted
- 6 large eggs
Preheat the oven to 400F and lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet.
Spread the radish, Brussels sprouts, bacon, sausage, and onion on the pan. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, and a ittle salt and pepper. Drizzle with the butter or oil, and toss to combine. Spread out into an even layer.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the radishes and sprouts are becoming tender. Remove from the oven and make 6 wells for the eggs. Crack the eggs into the wells (break the yolks if you prefer it).
Return the pan to the oven and bake another 5 to 10 minutes, until the eggs are set to your liking. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.