This slow cooker cauliflower is rich and creamy and oh-so-cheesy. The ultimate low carb keto comfort food dish!
I am really loving my slow cooker lately. It’s usually one of those countertop appliances that I don’t actually keep on my countertop. It typically lives down on my pantry shelving in the basement, coming up once or twice a month. But these days, I make a recipe with it and clean it up and intend on hauling it back down stairs, only to discover another recipe idea in my head that requires it. My husband, who can be somewhat fastidious about uncluttered counters, gave up trying to get it out of the way because I was using it almost daily. Really, it’s been good to me lately, producing some easy and delicious food for my family.
How To Make Keto Pepper Jack Cauliflower
The best slow cooker recipes are the ones where you just dump the ingredients in and walk away. This is almost one of those recipes. I say almost because you do have to come back and add the cheese at the end, and stir and then let it cook a tiny bit longer. But really, there’s so little work here and you end up with a super creamy, super flavourful low carb side dish.
And can I just say that the leftovers make a great breakfast? Bacon optional.
And be sure to check out these amazing low carb cauliflower recipes!
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Alfredo from Crunchy Cream Sweet
- Roasted Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Rosemary Garlic Mashed Cauliflower from The Cookie Rookie
- Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower from The Reluctant Entertainer
Slow Cooker Pepper Jack Cauliflower
- slow cooker
- 1 pound cauliflower cut into 1 inch florets
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 ounces Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- Grease the inside of a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Add the cauliflower, cream cheese, whipping cream, butter, salt, and pepper. Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Add the Pepper Jack and stir to combine. Continue to cook another 30 minutes to an hour, until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Add bacon crumbles and serve.