A look back at an eventful year of the keto diet! These are the most popular keto recipes of 2020.
It’s that time of year again, when we reflect on the past 12 months and think about what we want to accomplish in the next 12.
But let’s face it, 2020 was one hell of a year in so many ways and perhaps some of you don’t want to look back on it. And perhaps some of you are feeling trepidation about the coming year as well.
But we all need a feel good moment, and what’s more feel good than keto recipes that taste fabulous and aren’t going to derail your health or weight loss goals?
So today we take a walk down memory lane and look back at the best keto recipes of 2020.
Delicious keto recipes everyone will love!
The great part about the recipes I’m sharing today is that they’ve been tested and re-tested by readers and followers just like you.
I test out my recipes in my own kitchen, but as a prolific recipe creator, I don’t have time to have them tested by other people. Although they do get taste-tested by my family and friends. And let me tell you, my kids are the toughest critics of all!
But these keto recipes are popular because they work, and people keep coming back to them again and again. And possibly because they have mouthwatering and eye-catching photos to go with them!
And this year, to shake things up a bit, I am also including the top keto recipe from a few of my blogger friends. Because 2020 was tough and we all deserve more delicious and healthy food options!
So without further ado…
The most popular keto recipes
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars – this is an older recipe that I updated and created a video for in February. I guess it was worth it since they because they instantly became my most popular recipe of 2020!
2. Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cakes – another older recipe that I shot some video for, and it’s coming in at my second most popular recipe of 2020!
3. Keto Rhubarb Crisp – This is amazing with a scoop of my keto vanilla ice cream!
4. Keto Angel Food Cake – light and fluffy, and only 2.4g net carbs per slice, this is a triumph in keto baking!
5. Coconut Flour Brownies – A delicious nut-free alternative to my chewy keto brownies!
6. Keto Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins – one reader says: “These are amazing!!! I made them for my birthday as cupcakes and they were so good!”
7. Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins – sensing a theme here, of popular keto desserts and other baked goods!
8. Crustless Keto Pizza (for two!) – Finally, a savory recipe. This is such an easy dinner, you can whip it up in no time. Feel free to double or triple it for hungry families!
9. Keto Chicken Marinades – this isn’t so much a recipe as a few keto-friendly ideas for marinating chicken. They can all be frozen so it’s great for meal planning!
10. Keto Peanut Butter Pie – Remarkably creamy and delicious, and totally dairy-free! Although if you are committed to your dairy, you can make it that way too…
11. Keto Ricotta Almond Cake – perhaps I should stop with the Top 10 Keto Recipes, but there are a few others that I love that almost made the cut. This tender keto ricotta cake is one of them.
12. Keto Cookies & Cream Cheesecake – need I say more?
13. Everything Bagel Keto Bread – Another “need I say more” recipe. So fun and a great side dish or appetizer.
14. Keto Stuffed Mushrooms – An easy and delicious keto appetizer, but the truth is that I could eat the whole batch for dinner!
15. Keto Blueberry Lemon Cake – A stunning keto layer cake made with zucchini and blueberries, and a delicious lemon buttercream frosting!
Top Keto Recipes from Blogger Friends!
And why stop at 15 recipes? To keep the deliciousness going, I asked my keto blogger friends for their most popular recipe of the year. 20 more fabulous keto recipes for you to explore!
- Chaffles 4 Ways from Ditch the Carbs
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Coconut Shrimp Curry from Low Carb Africa
- Easy Keto Bread from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Pesto Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Air Fryer Roast Beef from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Bake from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Sugar-Free Strawberry Sauce from Keen for Keto
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings from Dr. Davinah’s Eats
- Air Fryer Zucchini Noodles from My Life Cookbook
- Cream Cheese Pancakes from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Sour Cream and Onion Chips from Explorer Momma
- Avocado Cream Sauce from The Foodie Affair
- Instant Pot Taco Meat from Yellow Glass Dish
- Zucchini Ricotta Cheesecake from Divalicious Recipes
- Jicama Fries from Keto Focus
- Chicken Liver Pate from Primal Edge Health
- Lemon Loaf from OMG Keto Yum
- Egg Noodles from Low Carb No Carb
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries from Beauty and the Foodie