Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies – Low Carb and Gluten-Free

Dense low carb peanut butter blondies stuffed with sugar-free chocolate chips. Easy to make so you don’t have to wait long to get that deliciousness to your mouth!

Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies

If I seem a little obsessed with peanut butter and chocolate lately, it’s because I am. Almost the moment I finished updating my Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe, I began wondering how I could combine these two flavours again. And Kyndra of Peace, Love and Low Carb gave me the perfect opportunity. She asked me to guest post and she wanted a dessert recipe. She says she’s not much of a baker, but if you follow her blog, you’ll know she’s one helluva cook! So I decided to create something relatively easy, for the less confident bakers who might follow both of our blogs. Something that took very little time to whip up, but that still had you hankering after more. And something that combined chocolate and peanut butter, obviously.

Low Carb Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blondie Recipe

Dessert doesn’t have to be complicated, it just has to taste good. I create some more elaborate cakes and desserts sometimes because I love the challenge. I love pushing myself to take a decadent vision and make it a reality. But don’t let that fool you – I don’t make these kinds of confections every day. I love simple too, and I especially love simple when I am busy and tired. Which is…always. So simple seemed to be the order of the day. And you know what I like best about this recipe? The simplicity means I get the peanut butter and chocolate into my mouth that much faster. Win win, I’d say!

Check out Peace Love and Low Carb for my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies Recipe

Low Carb Peanut Butter Bar Recipe

Comments

• Jacci says

Since the recipe looked so good and I was impatient and wanted to make it last night I did so with the coconut flour and they are great! I used slightly less than a cup of coconut flour, increased the eggs to 6 and added about 1/2 a cup of water. If I make them again with coconut flour I will probably add a bit more butter or even coconut oil.

1. Sarah G says

Love the simplicity of these! Thanks for thinking of me, the person who hates to see a long list of ingredients after a long day but still wants DESSERT! About 40 days til Easter. Already planning to have these on that day!

2. Sandy says

YES!! Making these tonight for weekend treat! Thank you!! I do love a good “easy” recipe. Although the more elaborate ones are fun for special occasions, I do prefer quick/simple. Happy weekend!

3. Kapu says

Best healthified Blondie ever!!!!!! My husband said this is a keeper and I can make this one again. I was just missing some whipping cream. I love many of your recipes.

4. dgidaho says

You hit it out of the park again, Carolyn! These are super quick and easy to make, with simple ingredients. I was amazed at the taste and consistency of this cookie bar, it was so similar to the real thing–but then I suppose it IS a real thing! :) Thank you once again–

5. Andrea says

The only problem I had was not eating the whole pan in one sitting. Other than that if you use natural peanut butter (like I did) you may want to cut back on the butter a little bit because it may come out a tad too oily.

6. Bonnie says

Made a pan of these this week. It’s hard to get my boyfriend to eat “healthy desserts” but he couldn’t deny this one. He’s so stubborn he still says they were “ok” but judging by how much he ate, he really enjoyed them – HA! The are delicious. Warm from the oven with some whipped cream… Delish!

• Rachel says

Made some this weekend after finally getting some decent almond flour. They are amazing. My picky boyfriend said they were “pretty good”. That is his way of saying ” awesome.” My review? 10/10, will make again. These are simple and delicious.

7. Nancy says

I made these today and they are AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! I used your homemade sugar free chocolate chips which made these only 2 carbs per serving!! I’ve tried several low carb desserts and it’s been hit or miss but mostly miss. These truly convinced me that I can do this low carb lifestyle and not miss the carbs from sugar at all (which was my weakness). Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!!

• Nancy says

By the way, they taste much better when completely cooled. I first tried them while still warm and wasn’t that impressed. Be patient….it’s worth it!!!