Posted by Carolynhttps://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-cups-low-carb-and-gluten-free/
© 2017 All Day I Dream About Food. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
These are the best low carb peanut butter cups, easy to make with only 6 ingredients! You won't believe this keto treat is good for you!
ounces sugar free dark chocolate, chopped
ounce cocoa butte
Peanut Butter Filling
cup peanut butter
cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
tsp vanilla extract
- Set 12 parchment or silicone muffin liners into a muffin pan.
- In a heatproof bowl set over barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and cocoa butter together, stirring until smooth.
- Use the back of a small spoon to spread about 1/2 of the chocolate mixture on the bottom and partway up the sides (about 1/4 of the way) of the prepared muffins liners. Freeze 10 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter and butter on high for 1 minute.Whisk in the powdered sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Remove chocolate cups from freezer and fill almost to the top with peanut butter mixture, leaving enough space to cover with remaining chocolate. Return to freezer for another 10 minutes or so.
- Rewarm remaining chocolate gently over low heat and stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter filling to the sides of each cup. Chill until set, 20 minutes.
Makes 12. Each peanut butter cup 4.72g NET CARBS.
Food energy: 149kcal Total fat: 13.38g Calories from fat: 120 Cholesterol: 6mg Carbohydrate: 8.09g Total dietary fiber: 3.37g Protein: 3.12g