This delicious low carb Cannoli Tart recipe is a sneak-peek exclusive from my new cookbook. It’s a keto dessert that everyone will love. Plus an amazing giveaway and other sneak peeks!
Words are insufficient to describe how excited I am to bring you this recipe today. Like, ridiculously excited. Like, I am barely going to sleep tonight because I know this goes out tomorrow morning and I will probably wake up early kind of excited. And you should be excited too. You know why? Because this recipe, this gorgeous keto Cannoli Tart recipe, is actually from my upcoming cookbook, The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen, and I am FINALLY allowed to share it with you! I’ve been sitting on this recipe for so long and it’s been driving me crazy. It’s one of those low carb dessert recipes that I know you will just love and to have to keep it from you for over a year was basically food blogger torture. When my publisher asked what recipe I wanted to share first, I blurted out “Cannoli Tart!” without any hesitation.
Click the image above to order your copy!
I’m also excited about this post because I get to give you a sneak peek at the inside of the book and I couldn’t be more pleased at how everything looks. The design team took my ideas, my recipes and my photography and put it together in such a beautiful package, I can hardly believe it. I can’t wait until that sucker goes to print. We are still in the final stages of editing, proofing and fine-tuning but it’s coming together better than I could have imagined.
I am excited for yet another reason. Can you see why I can barely sleep, with all this crazy excitement? I am excited because as a treat to my wonderful supporters and for people who pre-order the book, I get to give away some amazing prizes from two of my favourite brands. First, the Blendtec blender. I have one and I love it more than words can say. There’s just no substitute for a really good, high-powered blender in the keto lifestyle. You need one. You NEED one! And you could use it to make the filling for this delicious cannoli tart.
I also get to giveaway some of my go-to ingredients from Bob’s Red Mill. As you know, their products are invaluable to me and are often featured in the book itself. I went through oodles of almond and coconut flour during the recipe testing process, as well as some whey protein and some xanthan gum, and Bob’s generously agreed to donate these goodies for the giveaway.
So my excitement stems from so many things. I get to give you one of my favourite recipes from the book, I get to give you an exclusive sneak peek of the interior of the book, AND I get to giveaway an amazing keto prize pack that contains:
- 1 case (yes CASE, not a single bag!) Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 case (yes CASE, not a single bag!) Bob’s Red Mill Coconu Flour
- 2 bag Bob’s Red Mill Plain Whey Protein Powder
- 1 bag Bob’s Red Mill Xanthan Gum
- 1 Blendtec Total Classic Blender with WildSide Jar
With these winnings, one of you will be set for your low carb baking for a looooooong time!
How to enter (several options)
- Pre-order the book on Amazon or Barnes and Noble and leave a blog comment letting me know you did (if you already have, thank you and that counts too!)
- Share this post on social media and leave the URL in a blog comment. Any and all shares are appreciated. Use the hashtag #everydayketogiveaway
See the Rafflecopter Widget for the official rules!
Keto Cannoli Tart Recipe
Low Carb Cannoli Tart
This delicious low carb Cannoli Tart recipe is a sneak-peek exclusive from my new cookbook. It's a keto dessert that everyone will love.
- 12 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese, room temperature
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup granular Swerve Sweetener
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Optional Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 ounce sugar-free dark chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp butter
To make the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the dough resembles coarse crumbs.
- Turn the loose dough out into a 9-inch ceramic tart pan. Press firmly into the bottom and up the sides. Use a flat-bottomed glass or measuring cup to even out the bottom of the crust. Prick all over with a fork.
- Par-bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and cool while you prepare the filling.
To make the filling:
- In a food processor or high powered blender, combine the ricotta, cream cheese, eggs, powdered sweetener, granulated sweetener, and vanilla extract. Process on high until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the par-baked tart crust. Set the tart pan into a large roasting pan and fill the roasting pan with water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the tart pan.
- Carefully place the roasting pan into the oven and bake for 60 to 75 minutes, or until the filling is just set. Cover the edges of the crust with strips of tinfoil if they are browning too quickly during baking.
- Remove the tart from the water bath and let cool 20 minutes. Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour and up to overnight, before serving.
To make the chocolate drizzle:
Place the chopped chocolate and butter in a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
Drizzle the chocolate over the chilled tart, and slice into 12 pieces.
Looking for delicious low carb, high fat recipes that really satisfy? Check out my new cookbook, The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen.