Many thanks to Bob’s Red Mill for partnering with me to bring you this post.
Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes
Looking for a tasty mini low carb cheesecake recipe? These little individual keto cinnamon roll cheesecakes are easy to make and they really hit the spot!
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 tbsp Swerve Sweetener, divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 3 tbsp confectioners Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a muffin pan with 6 parchment or silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Divide among the prepared muffin cups and press firmly into the bottom. Bake 7 minutes, then remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300F. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 3 tablespoons of the sweetener together until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and egg until well combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons sweetener and the cinnamon.
- Dollop about 3/4 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture into each of the muffin cups and sprinkle with a little of the cinnamon mixture. Repeat 2 more times. If you have any leftover cinnamon "sugar", reserve to sprinkle on after the cheesecakes are baked.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, until mostly set but centres jiggle slightly. Turn off the oven and let them remain inside for 5 more minutes, then remove and let cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter with powdered sweetener until well combined. Beat in vanilla extract and heavy cream.
- Transfer to a small ziplock bag and snip the corner. Drizzle decoratively over the chilled cheesecakes.