These Keto Cheesecake Bites are going to rock your world. They’re no-bake, and dipped in sugar-free chocolate for an extra special treat.
You know the happy dance you do when you bite into something delicious? Well I guarantee that these keto cheesecake bites are going to make you do that dance.
You won’t care where you are or who might be watching. You are just going to be shaking that thang all over, completely oblivious to the outside world. Because chocolate covered cheesecake bites are pure happiness and that is no exaggeration!
And best of all, it’s a no-bake cheesecake recipe, so it’s extra easy to make!
Keto No Bake Cheesecake
I love all sorts of cheesecake, and I don’t mind spending the extra effort making a big one when I have the time. It’s more work but it can definitely be worth it.
No bake cheesecake, on the other hand, is really remarkably simple. It also takes no eggs, so it’s ideal for those with egg allergies and intolerances. And it can be just as creamy and delicious as the baked kind, if you take care to properly blend your ingredients.
I have many wonderful and well-loved keto no bake cheesecakes, including my famous Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Pie, and my Mini Keto Chocolate Cheesecake.
When researching cheesecake bites, I decided to go with a no bake version. I could tell it would simplify the process significantly.
Most cheesecake bite recipes have you baking the cheesecake, cooling it, freezing it, cutting it into small squares, re-freezing the squares, and then dipping it into the chocolate.
SO MANY EXTRA STEPS! Who needs all that extra work? Especially in the warm weather, when you don’t want to turn on the oven!
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
I first spotted cheesecake bites like these on Gluten Free on a Shoestring, and thought they would be a great recipe to ketofy. I then spotted similar treats on Handle the Heat, and these ones were fully dipped in chocolate. I knew that was the way I wanted to go.
But both of these recipes required baking the cheesecake bars and I decided to make it easier by doing no bake cheesecake.
And then I decided to make it even easier on myself by making the keto cheesecake bites in silicone mini muffin cups. That way, there would be no need to freeze and cut up, and freeze again.
May I say it worked like a dream? A creamy, rich chocolate covered cheesecake dream!
Tips for Keto Cheesecake Bites
Keto no bake cheesecake bites are easy to make, but here are my best tips for getting it right:
- I used pecan flour for an extra flavorful cheesecake crust. But you can easily swap in almond flour instead. And if you want to be nut-free, try using sunflower seed flour.
- Press the crust very firmly into the bottom of the mini muffin liners, so it holds together well.
- You really need a powdered, or confectioner’s style, sweetener for both the crust and the filling, so it’s not gritty.
- Room temperature ingredients are very important for the cheesecake filling. If you try to mix them when they are cold or not properly softened, you will end up with a lumpy filling mixture.
- Press the filling into the cups with a spoon to try to reduce gaps and air bubbles. Then smooth the tops as best you can. It doesn’t have to be perfect, as the chocolate coating will hide any imperfections.
- Always melt the chocolate double-boiler style so that it doesn’t seize. I always add cocoa butter to help it melt more smoothly. If you don’t have cocoa butter, you can use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Make sure your bites are frozen solid before dipping! Then quickly toss them around in the melted chocolate with two forks, lift them out, and tap off the excess chocolate. The chocolate will set quickly because the bites are frozen.
Storing Keto Cheesecake Bites
These little treats are a great make-ahead recipe. Because you freeze the bites before dipping in chocolate, you can make them several weeks in advance and keep them frozen.
I do recommend dipping in chocolate closer to the time of serving, so they don’t become gray or freezer burnt.
Keep your cheesecake bites refrigerated, although they can sit out for an hour or so before serving, assuming you don’t live in a very hot climate.
They will last in the fridge for up to a week, as long as your cream cheese and cream were fresh.
Ready to make some easy and delicious Keto Cheesecake Bites?
More Bite-Sized Keto Desserts
- Keto Salted Caramel Brownie Bites
- Keto Ice Cream Bites
- Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Truffles
- Keto Rum Balls
- Keto Cookie Dough Bites
- Mini Carrot Cake Bites
Keto Cheesecake Bites
- 30 mini muffin cups (silicone or parchment)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pecan flour, sweetener and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture clumps together.
- Divide the mixture among 30 silicone mini muffin liners and press firmly into the bottom (about 1 teaspoon per cup). You can also use parchment muffin liners, but place them into a mini muffin tray so that they maintain their shape.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then beat in the sweetener and vanilla until well combined. Beat in the heavy cream until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling over each crust and press down to fill the whole cup. Smooth the tops.
- Place in the freezer until solid, about 4 hours or up to overnight. Once frozen, you can remove the cupcake liners.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and cocoa butter together until smooth. Remove from heat. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Working with one cheesecake bite at a time and keeping the rest frozen, dip each into the chocolate, tossing to coat with a fork. Lift out and tap the fork on the side of the bowl a few times to remove the excess chocolate.
- Place on the prepared sheet pan to set and repeat with the remaining cheesecake bites.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.