Keto mini cheesecake that tastes like biting into a Snickers Bar! These individual sized cheesecakes feature a no bake crust and filling, with a delicious peanut and caramel topping. You won’t believe it’s sugar-free.
Craving a Snickers bar? Don’t give in to the sugar temptation! Just go whip up some of these tasty keto mini cheesecakes, and you will be dancing with joy. Just like the old candy bars slogan, these sweet sugar free treats really satisfy.
And they come in individual servings so they’re just the right amount of sweet keto indulgence. No more, no less.
I love cupcake-sized cheesecakes like this and have several other delicious recipes. Most famously, my Keto Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes, which I have been known to eat for breakfast. Hey, they’re cinnamon rolls, right?
But these Keto Snickers Cheesecakes are all dessert, baby! All sweet, creamy filling with peanuts, caramel, and a chocolate drizzle. Keto dessert with a capital D.
No Bake Keto Cheesecake
People love no bake recipes like this. But you have to ask yourself, does the fact that they don’t need any baking mean they are easier to make?
Not really, when you think about it. This is an easy keto dessert recipe either way, but the lack of oven time really isn’t the determining factor. No matter what, each step needs time in the freezer to set and firm up. So you’re looking at about 5 hours before you can dig in.
Low carb cheesecake is a labor of love, no matter what. Whether it’s baked or no-bake, it requires patience. Waiting for them to firm up and set can be the hardest part of making them!
But it’s worth it, every time.
Snickers Cheesecake Inspiration
This tasty keto mini cheesecake recipe has been on my mind for a while now. I mean, who doesn’t love chocolate, caramel, and salty peanuts together?
I have been playing around with my keto caramel sauce a lot lately, working it into some delicious nut clusters and other treats. Those recipes will be coming soon.
When I spotted these Snickers Cheesecake Bars from Cravings of a Lunatic, I may have drooled on the spot. I loved the idea of the bars, but little individual no bake cheesecakes appealed to me even more.
How to make Mini Keto “Snickers” Cheesecake
This is by no means a hard recipe, but it does have a lot of separate parts. Let’s walk through it together:
This is a pretty basic keto chocolate crust. I used almond flour but you can use another nut flour easily. And if you want the recipe to be nut-free, simply use sunflower seed flour.
Whisk the dry ingredients for the crust together, and then stir in the melted butter. Once the mixture begins to clump together, you simply press it into the bottom of the muffins cups.
As always, make sure your cream cheese is properly softened or it won’t beat well. I also used a little creamy natural peanut butter to help give it added structure, as well as amp up the peanut flavor.
Once you have it nice and creamy, spoon it over the crusts and press it down with the back of a spoon. Then take a wet finger and smooth down the tops of the mini cheesecakes.
Freezing the filling is the best way to get it to set properly, and to be able to remove the cupcake liners. You want them to be very firm to the touch before you remove them from the freezer.
Caramel peanut topping
Now this is where it gets interesting… and extra delicious! When the cheesecakes come out of the freezer, sprinkle each with the chopped peanuts.
The topping is a half recipe of my keto caramel sauce so be sure to use a small saucepan and watch it carefully so that it doesn’t burn. Let it cool and thicken before spooning over the cheesecakes.
At this point, you want to keep the cheesecakes in the cupcake liners to contain the peanuts and caramel. Return them to the freezer to help set the topping.
The chocolate drizzle
Simply melt the chocolate with a little coconut oil to thin it out. You can do this in a microwave or in a small saucepan.
Remove the cupcake wrappers before drizzling the chocolate over the mini cheesecakes.
How to store keto mini cheesecakes
Cheesecakes should be refrigerated at all times. These keto mini cheesecakes will last about 5 days in the fridge.
More delicious no bake keto cheesecake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- Keto No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Mini Nutella Cheesecakes
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- No Bake Turtle Cheesecake
Keto Mini Snickers Cheesecakes
- ⅓ cup almond flour or any nut or seed flour
- 2 tablespoon powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 ½ tablespoon cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon melted butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 6 tablespoon powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tablespoon heavy whipping cream room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup salted peanuts chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ tablespoon Swerve Brown
- 1 ½ tablespoon BochaSweet or allulose
- 3 tablespoon heavy cream
- ⅛ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ ounce sugar-free dark chocolate chopped
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a standard muffin pan with 6 parchment or silicone muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Divide evenly among the prepared cups and press firmly into the bottom. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth, then beat in the sweetener. Add the cream and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Spoon the filling over the crusts, filling each muffin cup to just a bit from the top (save space for your peanuts and caramel!). Use a wet finger to smooth the tops of the cheesecakes so that there are no funny peaks.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cheesecakes with the crushed peanuts.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, Swerve, and BochaSweet or allulose. Bring to a boil and cook about 3 minutes, being careful not to burn it.
- Remove from heat and add cream. Mixture will bubble vigorously. Sprinkle with xanthan gum and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Let cool about 10 minutes to thicken and then spoon over the tops of the cheesecakes. Return to the freezer for another 30 minutes to firm up, then peel off the muffin liners.
- Place the chopped chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl. Melt on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Drizzle over the cheesecakes. Serve cold.
Sheila Burrell says
I have a large party coming up soon. These sound amazing, but I’ll be short on time as the event gets closer. Will they be just as good if I make these in advance and freeze them, topping and all? Thanks for your advice!
I think you really need to do the topping on the day of for best results and appearance. But the crust and cheesecake portion can be frozen well in advance.
I don’t have swerve brown Is It ok just using allulose???
Fonda Carver says
I don’t have any coconut oil for the drizzle . Would butter or olive oil work?
Use butter but melt it carefully.
My first words when I tasted this were “holy $h-t this is LEGIT”. Best dessert I’ve ever made in my almost 5 years being keto. Thanks again for another great recipe!! I think maybe I’ll cook up your chicken chile relleno recipe this week too!! Another fave.