This keto chocolate torte is dense and rich, with a delicious sugar-free raspberry sauce. The perfect low carb Valentine’s recipe, made for sharing with your sweetie. Grab some flowers, candles, and two spoons, and cozy up. This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Safeway.
I have many talents, but flower arranging is definitely not one of them. I love nothing more than a beautiful vase filled with a perfect bouquet of cut flowers, but I honestly don’t know how people do it. Left to my own devices, my arrangements end up lopsided and scruffy-looking. I either chose a vase that’s too big and they all fall apart from each other, or a vase that’s too small so they are smooshed together. I don’t know how to choose the right leaves and small sprays to help bring out the best in the bigger flowers. I just…can’t do it. For me, it’s one of those arts that’s best left to the professionals.
But I do love them so and they have that magical effect of brightening any room or table. Artfully done (not by me), they can convey the perfect sentiment without using any words at all. I am very thankful that there are people out in the world who are blessed with flower arranging talents, and choose to use their powers for good. Like the debi lilly designTM collection found in my area exclusively at Safeway and Albertson’s stores. I love knowing I can walk in for my groceries and walk out with something beautiful for my home, my table, or a special occasion.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, the time is ripe for beautiful flower arrangements and other sweet gifts. And you really can’t get anything that says “I love you” more than the beautiful debi lilly line. From pre-arranged bouquets to tasteful vases, candles, and other décor, the collection has the perfect something for you to let your loved ones know you care. If you have more talent than I do, you may prefer to buy the flowers and vase separately and arrange them yourself. Of you can acknowledge your own limitations, as I do, and purchase them put together already. It’s a great value and I know I am getting the best of the best.
I adored this little arrangement and square vase on site. It suits my style perfectly and that glass vase is cut in such clean lines that the flowers are set off perfectly. I also love the alphabet candles, as they are so simple and elegant. My kids love them too and have been trying to steal this one away from me…I may have to get them their own this Valentine’s Day. And my girls love flowers so I think a small arrangement for each of them might be in order. Much better than a bunch of candy.
I find my debi lilly design products at my local Albertsons and Safeway stores, but you can also find them at all of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway. Visit Albertsons.com or Safeway.com to find a store near you.
And to complement my pretty little set up here, I thought I would make some decadent low carb treat. You know I love making these mini desserts and this flourless chocolate torte with raspberry sauce is perfect for just two people. Can’t you picture it? Lingering at the table with your significant other, pretty flowers in an elegant glass vase, a candle or two burning in low light, and a dense chocolate dessert to share. Two spoons please!
Chocolate Torte for Two
This keto chocolate torte is dense and rich, with a sugar-free raspberry sauce. The perfect low carb Valentine's recipe, made for sharing with your sweetie
- 2 tbsp O Organics butter
- 1 ounce O Organics unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/8 tsp O Organics vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup O Organics frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 300F and grease an 8 ounce ramekin very well.
- In a medium heatproof bowl, combine the butter and unsweetened chocolate. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth (you can also melt it double boiler style).
- Stir in the sweetener, vanilla and salt. Add the egg and whisk until fully incorporated. Pour into the prepared ramekin and bake 15 to 20 minutes. The sides will be set but the center will still be jiggly.
- Remove and let cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the raspberries, sweetener and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook until the berries are soft enough to be mashed. Mash them up and let cool.
- Loosen the edges of the torte with a sharp knife and flip out onto a plate. Drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve.
Looking for delicious low carb, high fat recipes that really satisfy? Check out my new cookbook, The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen.
Many thanks to Safeway for partnering with me to bring you this recipe.