Keto key lime cheesecake is a tangy sweet dessert recipe that serves just two people. This easy keto dessert recipe takes only 6 ingredients and 15 minutes to make! In partnership with Perfect Keto.
Readers adore my small batch keto desserts because they’re easy, delicious, and are perfectly proportioned. However, there is one major issue with these tasty small batch treats.
Sometimes they disappear just too darn quickly. Take this no-bake keto key lime cheesecake, for example. It was so creamy and so tangy, I found myself looking forward to eating more of it.
But then there was no more. Especially since my husband took it upon himself to consume the second serving without giving me even the littlest bite.
It’s a very good thing it’s so easy to make. Because I plan on making it over and over again!
Key lime lovers, check out my classic Keto Key Lime Pie too. It makes a few more servings so you have to be willing to share.
New keto cereal for the crust!
One of the things that makes these keto key lime cheesecake jars so good is the crunchy crust. I used the new cinnamon cereal from Perfect Keto for the base.
It’s not often that I get to tell you about a brand new product that I like THIS much straight out of the gate. I have to admit, I was skeptical at first but it is so insanely good.
Great flavor, fabulous crunch, super clean ingredients, and only 2g net carbs per serving. And the serving isn’t puny and pathetic, but a generous half cup. I’m a little obsessed, to be honest, and I’ve been munching on it daily.
And they’re having a big sale right now on everything! The more you stock up, the more you save.
Now, I know not everyone has access to Perfect Keto products so I’ve listed some alternatives for the crust. Please check out the Frequently Asked Questions!
This no bake keto cheesecake takes only 5 ingredients. You will need:
- Perfect Keto cereal (see alternatives listed in the Frequently Asked Questions)
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sweetener
- Key lime juice (I like the bottled kind for simplicity)
- Heavy whipping cream
If you want to make your cheesecake a little more green, you can add a touch of natural food coloring. I found that 3 or 4 drops of a gel coloring was enough.
How to make keto key lime cheesecake
Now comes the fun part: whipping up some no bake key lime cheesecake for two!
- Crush the cereal: You can place the cereal in a baggie and pound it, or you can pop it into a food processor or high powdered blender until it resembles coarse crumbs. The same method applies to any of the alternative crusts.
- Divide the crust: Just spoon the crushed cereal into two small desserts glasses or jars.
- Beat the cream cheese: I like to make sure the cream cheese is super smooth, so I beat it first without any other ingredients.
- Add the sweetener and lime juice: Now you can beat in some of the other ingredients. If you use any green food coloring, add just a tiny bit at a time until you get a very light green.
- Beat the heavy cream: You want the cream to hold stiff peaks.
- Fold the two mixtures together: Folding whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture gives it more structure and a wonderful lightness.
- Save a little whipped cream for garnish
- Let chill: You can start digging in right away if you really want to, but it will be more like cheesecake if you chill it for 30 to 60 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have lots of choices. You can use my keto graham crackers or some keto butter pecan cookies. Or try crushing up some homemade keto cinnamon cereal. Finally, you can always simply chop some pecans or macadamia nuts. I suggest adding a touch of sweetener and butter if you use chopped nuts.
Of course! Just spoon the keto key lime cheesecake directly into your dessert cups and enjoy it as an easy mousse.
Key limes are tiny and are a total pain to squeeze for juice. I find the bottled variety much more convenient. But this is such a small recipe, feel free to squeeze fresh key limes if you like.
Absolutely! Conventional limes, also known as Persian limes, are much easier to come by and far easier to squeeze.
If you love key lime desserts, you can easily scale this recipe up to as many servings as you want. You could also serve it in shot glasses as little keto dessert shooters.
This is a no bake recipe, which means that it can last up to a week in the fridge, as long as your ingredients are fresh. Cover the tops with plastic wrap if you are planning to store it for more than 24 hours.
More delicious keto lime recipes
- Keto Margarita Cake
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Key Lime Scones
- Chile Lime Steak Bites
- Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Key Lime Sugar Cookies
Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Recipe
- Crush the cereal into coarse crumbs. You can do this in a baggie with a rolling pin or meat mallet, or you can place them in a food processor. Divide between two small (½ cup capacity) dessert cups or jars.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in ¼ cup of the powdered sweetener until well combined, then beat in the lime juice. Add just enough food coloring to give it a very light green color (I found 4 drops to be enough).
- In another medium bowl, whip the cream with the remaining tablespoon of sweetener until it hold stiff peaks. Fold most of the cream into the cream cheese mixture, reserving two tablespoons for topping.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the jars over the cereal crumbs. Top with the reserved whipped cream and a small slice of lime. Refrigerate 30 minutes or so to set.