Looking for the perfect keto brownie recipe? You’ve come to the right place! Whether you like your brownies chewy, fudgy, or cakey, you’re sure to find something you love. More than 35 low carb recipes.
Once upon a time, I would have told you that I wasn’t that much of a brownie fan. I typically prefer cookies and other gooey bars to brownies.
While a good brownie can be really, really good, a not-so-good brownie can be pretty awful. Too dry or too cakey or not enough chocolate flavour. Or really just nothing special about it to really recommend it to my oh-so-discerning palate.
Once I started baking keto brownies myself, I came to appreciate them a lot more. There are so many wonderful ways to make them. They are blank slates, just waiting for you to make them extra delicious!
Delicious additions to keto brownies:
- Add chopped nuts or chocolate chips
- Glaze with keto chocolate fudge sauce
- Warm them up and top them with some keto ice cream
- Frost them with some keto chocolate frosting
- Swirl in some peanut butter or homemade sugar-free Nutella before baking
While plain brownies don’t really do it for me, I love to get creative with the basic recipe and make my low carb brownies really stand out.
So to make it easier for all you chocolate lovers, I’ve gather together all of my best keto brownie recipes in one place. Yay! I’ve also included the best of the best by other low carb bloggers. Some plain, some dressy, all delicious!
Keto brownie recipes
- Fudgy Keto Brownies
- Keto Mug Brownie (single serve)
- Keto Coconut Flour Brownies
- Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
- Keto Brownie Bark
- Double Espresso Brownies
- Keto Cookies and Cream Brownies
- Grasshopper Brownies
- Keto German Chocolate Brownies
- Sugar Free Irish Cream Brownies
More creative brownie creations!
- The Famous Keto Brownie Cheesecake (one of my most iconic recipes!)
- Salted Caramel Brownie Bites
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
- Brownie Bottom Keto Ice Cream Cake
- Brownie Truffle Pie
- Brownie Explosion Ice Cream
- Mini Keto Brownie Cheesecake (serves just 2 people!)
- Salted Caramel Brownie Cupcakes
- Keto Brownie Batter Truffles
- Dairy-Free Peppermint Brownie Bites
- Brownie Batter Waffles
Brownie recipes from other bloggers
- Caramel Nut Brownies from I Breathe, I’m Hungry
- Keto Brookies from Hey Keto Mama
- Chocolate Skillet Brownie from SugarFree Mom
- Mint Cream Brownie Bars from Beauty and the Foodie
- Chocolate Banana Bread Brownies
- Nut Free Keto Brownies from Ditch The Carbs
- Keto Skillet Brownie from Tasteaholics
- Avocado Brownies from Keto Adapted
- Ulimate Keto Chocolate Brownies from Keto Diet Blog
- Cheesecake Swirl Brownies from Joy Filled Eats
- Egg-Free Chocolate Brownies from Counting All Joy
- Caramel Brownie Pie from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
THANK YOU For AWESOME Brownie Recipes????????????????????????♥️♥️I LOVE ESPRESSO TOO!!! YUM ????????????G-d♥️Bless!
Mary Spicer says
The plain brownie is awesome! This is truly the best simple brownie I’ve found for Keto! Thank you!
Joy Tomlinson says
Carolyn….Your brownies and I mean ALL OF YOUR BROWNIES are the Very Best!!! And I tried a few before I found you!! Oh what a glorious day that was!! Almost two years ago now. I don’t know how I made on my Keto journey before I found you lady!! ???? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Love ya, Joy! 🙂
Kim | Low Carb Maven says
What an AWESOME roundup! Thanks so much for including my recipe for chocolate banana bread brownies.
Do you think you could do A copycat Recipe of Little Debbie’s Strawberry rolls?
Can you give me a link for them?
Now while there was no true copycat recipe I found a couple of just general recipes you know, a moist sponge cake with a cross between frosting and whipped cream, and a sweet strawberry jelly rolled up and sliced YUM! (low carb of course)
Now most of them have Strawberries sliced in them but Strawberry jam isn’t too hard right? and if I am hoping for something that can’t be done it’s perfectly okay and sorry to waste your time. But you can work magic so I have faith in you 😉
No Thank you! For all you do! Three cheers for Carolyn! <3
The link for Egg-Free Chocolate Brownies from Counting All Joy takes you to
Cheesecake Swirl Brownies from Joy Filled Eats.
Thanks for the heads up! http://www.countingalljoy.com/2013/03/amandas-high-protein-egg-and-grain-free-brownie.html
Maybe I SHOULD start baking low-carb 🙂
A lovely collection of decadent brownies ?. Thanks for including me.