Keto pumpkin recipes galore! Do you love pumpkin like I love pumpkin? Of course you do! Here are the best low carb and keto pumpkin recipes the internet has to offer. Happy pumpkining!
It was time to give this fantastic collection of keto pumpkin recipes a little update. I first wrote this back in 2016 and now I have tons more delicious low carb and sugar-free recipes. So I’ve added them in, so you have even more pumpkin deliciousness to enjoy.
From breakfast to dessert, and even a few savory recipes…Viva la Pumpkin Spice!
A shortage of pumpkin?
I swear that every year, there is a nasty rumour about a pumpkin shortage. I think it’s a conspiracy. It make sense if you think about it: pumpkin season is short so growers across the nation try to capitalize one people’s love of the big orange gourd.
They want to drive sales in the three short months before Thanksgiving and they start putting out whispers of a bad harvest, a blight, a virulent pumpkin-eating bacteria. They induce a mild panic in us pumpkin lovers, sending us into our local stores to fill our baskets to the brim with canned pumpkin. We buy far more than we need, of course. We arm ourselves for the inevitable pumpkin apocalypse. And then we see display upon display of pumpkin right up into and past the holidays and we realize we were hoodwinked. Again.
Seriously, this scenario has played out almost every year since I became a food blogger. I actually didn’t fall for it this year, amazingly enough. A blogger friend was starting to panic when she couldn’t find canned pumpkin at a few store and I told her to be patient. The Great Pumpkin will come and it will be bountiful, I assured her. And so it did and it was.
Is pumpkin keto friendly?
Many types of winter squash are pretty high carb, but thankfully pumpkin is on the lower end of the scale.
Whereas a cup of cooked acorn or butternut squash has 22g of carbs, a cup of cooked pumpkin has only 12g of carbs. And as very few of us eat a cup of cooked pumpkin straight up, it can definitely be easily worked into keto recipes.
And that wonderful pumpkin flavor comes through perfectly in keto cakes or muffins, even when adding less than a full cup. Accented by warm delicious spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, you can get the full pumpkin experience in a low carb recipe.
So yes, pumpkin is most certainly keto friendly, as long as you are mindful of portion size!
My Best Keto Pumpkin Recipes
- Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Keto Pumpkin Cream Pie
- Coconut Flour Pumpkin Pancakes
- Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- Pumpkin French Toast Sticks
- Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
- Keto Pumpkin Sex in a Pan
- Pumpkin Spice Egg Loaf
- Pumpkin Scones
- Keto Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Healthy Pumpkin Breakfast Bars
- Keto Pumpkin Cake Roll
- Pumpkin Caramel Bundt Cake
- Dairy Free Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Martinis
- Pumpkin Earthquake Cake
- Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cake
- Pumpkin Caramel Lava Cakes
And because everyone can use more keto pumpkin recipes…
Delicious Keto Pumpkin Recipes from other bloggers
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from A Sweet Life
- Pumpkin Cheesecake for Two from Swerve Sweetener
- Pumpkin Spice Waffles from Swerve Sweetener
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Intoxicated on Life
- Pumpkin and Sausage Breakfast Casserole from Keto Diet App
- Pumpkin Bread French Toast from I Breathe, I’m Hungry
- Pumpkin Pie Custard from Sugar Free Mom
- Pumpkin Delight from Briana Thomas
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse from Sugar Free Mom
- Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake from Butter Together Kitchen