Keto Candy! Your eyes are not deceiving you, I promise. With these amazing homemade sugar-free candy recipes, you can enjoy the sweets and still stick to your healthy keto diet.
Homemade keto candy is a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth without giving in to sugary temptation. This post is updated to include even more great sugar-free candy recipes!
I have a sweet tooth and I am not afraid to use it. Some people believe a keto diet should be entirely free of sweets and treats but I am not one of those people. For me, food is not only about sustenance, but about enjoyment.
Food is more than just fuel – it’s celebration and family and living life to the fullest.
A little bit of dessert at the end of the day is the ultimate form of self care – especially when that treat is sugar-free and keto friendly. And being able to indulge a bit here and there actually keeps me on track, rather than making me want to stray.
I know many of you feel the same way. My website wouldn’t be half so popular if that weren’t the case!
Why make your own keto candy?
So many of our modern celebrations and holidays revolve around candy, and it can be very hard to avoid. Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter… candy here, candy there, candy candy everywhere. Our kids get loads of it from school and friends, and even your office has a candy bowl.
If you have a major sweet tooth, having all that candy around can be a huge source of stress. You know that stuff is awful junk and so bad for both your health and your weight loss, but it’s calling your name. The siren’s call of temptation is hard to resist.
Well, you know what the best solution for that is? Making your own keto candy, of course! And if that’s not enough to convince, you…
- It’s easy! Most of these keto candy recipes are super easy to make at home, with no special ingredients or equipment.
- It’s less expensive. These days, there are plenty of pre-packaged keto candy options but they aren’t cheap. Making your own at home will save you some money.
- You control the ingredients. For me, this is one of the most important reasons to make my own candy. Too often, even “keto” brands add things that really aren’t that good for us.
- Make it any old time. No need to run to the store when you can whip up your own healthier candy recipes!
Keto Candy Recipes
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups. A classic! Better than Reese’s.
- Keto Pecan Turtles. Gooey caramel meets toasted pecans and dark chocolate. Now this is a keto candy recipe worth all the effort.
- Easy Keto Peppermint Patties. A healthier way to enjoy those old York peppermint patties.
- Peanut Butter and Jam Cups. Your favourite childhood sandwich, now in keto candy form.
- Sugar Free Marshmallows.These pillowy soft homemade marshmallows are surprisingly easy to make!
- Keto Peanut Butter Balls. Call them keto buckeyes if you want. I just call them delicious!
- Raspberry Coconut Bark. For those of you who don’t like chocolate (are you crazy???).
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bark. There’s a reason I call this “Keto Crack”.
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge. No cream cheese, just pure peanut butter fudge goodness.
- Sugar Free Marzipan. Sweet almond paste is so easy to make!
- Keto Easter Cream Eggs. A childhood favorite goes sugar free!
- Keto Peanut Clusters. A keto version of the famous CrockPot Candy
- Almond Joy Easter Eggs. Kids won’t miss the sugary eggs with these sweet treats!
- Keto Tiger Butter. My keto version of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory favorite.
- Rocky Road Fudge. Creamy delicious fudge with sugar free marshmallows and pecans.
- Better Than Mounds Chocolate Coconut Candies. Dairy free coconut fat bombs.
- Homemade Peppermint Bark. Sweet and minty for the holidays.
- Keto Chocolate Truffles. So rich and chocolatey.
- Keto Cracker Toffee. There’s a reason they call this Christmas Crack!
- Samoa Truffles. Your favorite Girl Scout cookie in a delicious low carb truffle.
Keto Candy Recipes from other great bloggers
- Zero Carb Gummies from Step Away From the Carbs
- Poodle Doodles from My Montana Kitchen
- Chewy Caramel Candy from Fit Mom Journey
- Keto Butterscotch Candy from Better Than Bread
- Mock Payday Bars from Healthy Indulgences
- Coconut Chocolate Bars from The Nourished Caveman
- Bourbon Chocolate Truffles from I Breathe, I’m Hungry
- Sugar-Free Gummy Candies from Whole New Mom
- Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Candies from Low Carb So Simple
- Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs from Grassfed Girl
- Toasted Coconut Butter Cups from Holistically Engineered
- White Chocolate Pecan Bark from Carb Wars
- Pumpkin Fudge from The Coers Family
- Keto Choconut Almond Butter Cups from The Healthy Foodie
- Strawberry Peeps Fat Bombs from Up Late Anyway