Looking for a super easy sugar-free dessert that whips up in minutes? Look no further than these easy Keto Brownie Parfaits. They’re creamy, crunchy, and delicious!
You know I love to bake, and I put my heart and soul into creating mouthwatering recipes. But, just like you, there are times that I need easy keto desserts. When I am short on time, or tired, or it’s too hot to turn on the oven.
And that’s where these Easy Keto Brownie Parfaits come in. 5 simple ingredients, no baking required, and they come together in about 20 minutes flat.
Best of all? They are decadently awesome! Totally swoon worthy, over the top, delicious.
Store-bought keto brownies
Now, this recipe does rely on some pre-packaged keto treats. While I generally advocate for making most of your low carb and sugar free treats at home, that rather defeats the purpose of no bake keto desserts.
In the past, I would eye conventional “no bake” recipes on Instagram and Pinterest with some frustration. Because if I was going to ketofy them, it meant I needed to do some baking. I had to make the keto cookies or keto brownies myself from scratch.
In the past 3 or 4 years, however, there has been an explosion of keto products. Which is both a blessing and a curse. It’s a blessing because it makes keto more convenient, but it’s a curse because there are some that are pretty junky. And it’s really hard to separate the truly good, truly keto products from the questionable ones.
As always, you need to read the labels with a critical eye. I look for products that basically use the same ingredients I would use at home. Here are a few I would recommend for this recipe:
- HighKey Brownie Bites – that’s what I used here. I love these little crunchy bite-sized brownies and every single ingredient is something I already have in my own kitchen!
- FatSnax Brownie Bites – these are pretty good too, although for me, they don’t live up to the flavor of the ones made by HighKey.
- Perfect Keto Double Chocolate Cookies – I love these and keep them around mostly for when I am on the go or traveling. But who’s traveling these days??? So they’d be a great choice too.
What about homemade keto brownies?
You can easily use homemade brownies in this recipe as well. I recommend my Chewy Keto Brownies, and you would need about 1 cup of them, crumbled or finely chopped. It does mean some extra work but then you have the rest of the pan for later.
You could also use a boxed keto brownie mix. Once again, they aren’t all created equal so you need to do a bit of research. There are some good ones and some with questionable additives. A few I recommend:
- Good Dee’s Brownie Mix – these have the added benefit of being nut-free!
- LivLo Brownie Mix – I haven’t tried this one myself but the ingredients look decent.
- HighKey Brownie Mix
How to make keto brownie parfaits
Once you have the brownies picked out, this recipe is ridiculously easy! You will need:
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sweetener
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- Ziplock bag
- Rolling pin or similar to crush the brownies
- Little dessert cups or ramekins
Beat the cream cheese with some of the sweetener and a little of the cream until smooth. Beat the remaining cream with the remaining sweetener and the vanilla extract. Fold these two mixtures together.
Place most of the brownie bites in a ziplock bag, holding back a few for the tops of the parfaits. Crush them with a rolling pin until they resemble coarse crumbs. If you are using soft homemade brownies or cookies, simply crumble them with your fingers.
Then simply layer the parfaits, starting with the brownie crumbs and then a scoop of the filling. Repeat. Top each with the reserved brownie bites (or a small pieces of homemade brownies).
Voila! An easy keto dessert that’s so decadent, no one will believe it’s sugar free.
How to serve keto brownie parfaits
Now that you know how to make these easy treats, you can have some fun jazzing them up. Try adding some fresh berries when they’re in season. Or drizzle with a little of my sugar free caramel sauce, or my sugar free chocolate syrup.
We drizzled a little caramel over ours and we were in heaven!
You could also use purchased keto syrups like those from ChocZero. Lots of delicious options there, too.
More easy keto dessert recipes
- Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- Easy Keto Ice Cream
- No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Mini Nutella Cheesecakes
- Keto Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- Copycat Chocolate Frosty
Keto Brownie Parfaits
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, and then beat in half of the powdered sweetener. Beat in 1/4 cup of the cream until smooth.
- In another bowl, beat the remaining 1/2 cup cream with the remaining sweetener and the vanilla extract until it holds stiff peaks. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Set aside 4 of the brownie bites for the tops of the parfaits. Place the remaining brownie bites in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or a wooden spoon.
- Divide half of the crushed brownies between 4 dessert cups, and top with half of the whipped cream mixture. Repeat with the remaining crushed brownies and the remaining whipped cream. Top with the reserved brownie bites.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce or chocolate syrup. Or top with some fresh berries!