Grab my new keto e-cookbook! 45 low carb, sugar-free recipes that serve only 2 to 4 people. Easy, fun, and delicious.
Okay, I did it. I finally did it! A keto cookbook with 45 small batch recipes. No more tempting leftovers calling your name, causing you to overindulge. Because this little ebook has built in portion control.
It’s the perfect cookbook for those who live alone or as a couple, or anyone who is doing keto by themselves. Because you deserve meals and treats without the fuss of making a huge recipe.
I’ve been teasing you about this one for a while, like last week when I posted my Keto Banana Pudding for Two (yes, that’s in the book!).
And it’s on sale for Mother’s Day for only $4.99!
I’m excited… are you?
Creating small batch keto recipes
I won’t lie, this book took me far longer than I imagined it would. I actually started working on the recipes almost a year ago. But then 2020 happened and, well, you know...
For some unknown reason, I thought it would be fun for me to do ALL the work, start to finish. Recipe creation, photography, graphic design, editing, proof-reading, etc.
And it was fun, but it was also a lot of heavy lifting. Phew, I am tired!
The lure of mini keto recipes kept me plugging away, week after week. There is just something so appealing about mini cakes and other mini recipes. I actually had so many ideas, it was hard to pare them down!
What you get in this book:
- 45 small batch recipes that have only 2 to 4 servings
- Recipes include breakfast, dinner, and dessert – heavy on the desserts because I love dessert but also because those are often the hardest recipes to scale down to size.
- BRAND NEW CONTENT! I included only 5 recipes that also live here on the blog, so 40 of these recipes are never before seen.
- Fan favourites scaled down to size: I chose some of my most popular recipes to make mini versions, like my Keto Italian Cream Cake, and my famous Keto Taco Pie.
- Full colour photos for each recipe.
- Full nutritional analysis for each recipe.
- My best tips for small batch cooking and baking
- Easy PDF download so you can use it anyway you wish!
So whether you live alone or just like the appeal of mini keto recipes, this is the book for you.
Hope you love it, because I loved writing it!
One last note: Since I did all the editing myself, please let me know if you see any errors. That way, I can address them and re-upload the file as needed. Thank you!