All the best low carb and keto snacks for watching the big game, right here! 40 mouthwatering appetizers that won’t weigh you down.
Are you ready for some football? I’m ready, sort of.
Ready to eat some delicious food, yes. Ready to actually watch the game? Meh!
I will likely chat with my friends and play on my phone more than I actually watch the game. Sacrilege, perhaps, but that’s my reality. Each year I care less and less about the game and more and more about the food and the friendship. Actually, that rather sounds like I have my priorities straight, if you think about it.
I could easily make dinner out of finger foods and appetizers every day. It might just be my favourite way to eat. So of course, I had to round up the best keto super bowl snacks the internet has to offer. Lots of goodies here, so you won’t need to go hungry or give in to high carb temptations.
From wings to cheesy dips to jalapeno poppers, it’s all here and it’s all keto friendly.
The Best Keto Super Bowl Snacks
- Keto Cheese Crackers
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Bites
- Buffalo Roasted Nuts
- Cheesy Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
- Brown Butter Old Bay Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Balls
- Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Keto Cheesy Sausage Dip
- Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites
- Mini Taco Bites
- Keto Dill Pickle Wings
- Chorizo and Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers
- Keto Cheese Straws
- Keto Cheddar Jalapeno Meatballs
- Keto Chicken Yakitori Skewers
- Keto Corn Dog Nuggets
- Spanikopita Hand Pies
- Keto Pretzel Bites
- Keto Cheese Straws
- Keto Mini Pepper Nachos
- Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites
- Keto Lamb Kofta
- Rosemary Parmesan Crackers
- Cobb Salad Bacon Cups
More great football food from other great bloggers
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Bacon Caesar Deviled Eggs
- Baked Jalapeno Cheese Crisps
- Hot Ham & Cheese Roll Ups
- Smoky Tuna Pickle Boats
- Easy Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites
- Spinach Artichoke Cauliflower Bread Sticks
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Smoked Salmon Dip with Capers
- Bacon Boats
- Ham and Cheese Bites
- Jalapeno Popper Mini Cups
- Sour Cream and Onion Chips
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
- Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce
- Easy Queso Dip
- Crack Chicken Dip
- Spicy Maple Pork Belly Bites
- Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- Keto Blinis with Smoked Salmon Paté
- Keto Sausage Pizza Bites
- Avocado Keto Spring Rolls
- Greek Salad Cucumber Bites
- Spinach Salmon Roulade
- Keto Everything Bagel Dip
So many absolutely drool-worthy ideas here, thanks for including me! Will pin and share immediately!
Candace @ Cabot says
You always come to my rescue when I’m trying to eat healthier and smarter. Thanks for these!