This creamy keto cheesecake dip has all the tangy sweet flavor of your favorite key lime pie! Dip and dunk fresh berries, keto cookies, or just eat it with a spoon.
Stop RIGHT THERE, run to your kitchen, and make this delectable keto fruit dip. You will not regret it, I assure you. It’s sweet and creamy, as well as light and airy.
And it has all the tangy deliciousness of key lime pie with a fraction of the work!
Don’t get me wrong, I love keto key lime pie, but it takes significantly more effort. First you have to make the keto pie crust and the sugar free condensed milk, and then you have to put it all together and bake it. And then you have to chill it for two to three hours!
But this 5-ingredient cheesecake dip is ready in 15 minutes, start to finish. How amazing is that?
What to serve with keto cheesecake dip?
A dessert dip like this needs something you can dip into it, of course. And you have plenty of store-bought or homemade options. Here are a few ideas:
- Fresh strawberries
- Homemade Keto Graham Crackers
- Keto Butter Pecan Cookies
- Macadamia Nut Shortbread
- HighKey Vanilla Wafers
I also served mine with the Sweet Cinnamon Crackers from RealPhat Foods, and it was the perfect complement to the tangy key lime dip. I think it may have been my favorite combo!
RealPhat crackers are hands down THE BEST store-bought keto crackers. I cannot recommend them enough (and of course they have savory versions too!). Check them out and save 10% with code FOODDREAMER.
This keto cheesecake dip takes only 5 ingredients that you can find at any grocery store. The food coloring is entirely optional.
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sweetener
- Key lime juice – bottled is fine
- Lime zest
- Natural food coloring – optional
- Heavy whipping cream
How to make keto key lime pie dip
It’s so ridiculously easy to make a keto fruit dip like this one. It’s ready to serve in 15 minutes!
- Beat the cream cheese: Make sure your cream cheese is nicely softened before trying to beat it with some of the sweetener.
- Add the lime juice and zest: It’s much easier to use bottled key lime juice than to squeeze it fresh. But you can also use conventional limes in place of the smaller key limes.
- Add some green food coloring: This step is optional but I like adding just a touch of natural food dye to give it more colour. Go lightly, as too much can make the dessert dip a violent neon green.
- Whip the heavy cream: Add the rest of the powdered sweetener to the cream and whip until it holds stiff peaks.
- Fold the two together: Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold until no streaks remain.
- Serve or chill: You can dig in right away, or you can make this dip in advance and chill until ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
I found mine in the baking aisle of my local grocery store but you can also purchase it online from Amazon and other sellers. It’s useful, because key limes are so small, it takes a lot of them to get enough juice.
Absolutely! The flavor of key limes is a little different but in a keto fruit dip like this, it will be close enough.
I like the color powders from Color Kitchen, but be aware that too much can create a neon green color so use it sparingly. You can also use a little bit of spirulina or matcha powder.
Try using dairy free cream cheese like Kite Hill. In place of the whipped cream, use 1 cup of coconut cream (the thick white portion from the top of a can of coconut milk). You may need to beat the coconut cream to help soften it up enough to fold it in.
You bet. You can make it up to a day or two in advance, as long as all of your ingredients are nice and fresh. Cover it with plastic wrap and store in the fridge.
More delicious keto lime recipes
- Key Lime Cheesecake for Two
- The Best Keto Margaritas
- Key Lime Scones
- Chile Lime Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Brazilian Lemonade (yes, it’s made with limes!)
- Key Lime Fat Bombs
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes
Keto Key Lime Fruit Dip
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with half of the sweetener until smooth. Add the lime juice and lime zest and beat until well combined.
- Add a touch of green food coloring as desired and beat in until a light pale green is achieved.
- In another bowl, beat the heavy cream with the remaining sweetener until it holds stiff peaks. Fold this into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, sprinkle with more lime zest, and serve with keto cookies, graham crackers, and berries.