No more dinner time battles! These 45 kid-friendly keto dinners are sure to please the whole family. I can tell you right now that all of the low carb recipes on this list have the kid seal of approval.
The healthy keto family
Feeding kids a keto diet can be a challenge, to say the least. In our house, it’s still a work in progress. But I’ve been collecting family friendly keto recipes for quite some time and I decided to update this post with some of my kids’ new favorites.
Parents, bookmark this page because I am sure you need these family keto meals as much as I do.
Dinner time. It’s one of the more dreaded times in a mother’s life, along with bed time and leaving for school time. I mean, it should be all sweet and wonderful and 1950s style coziness, everyone gathering around the table to enjoy each other’s company after having been apart for the day.
But those are romantic notions, my friend and I am just going to go ahead and burst your bubble right now. Dinner time can suck muchly. Suckity suck, especially when you are working hard to get your family on the keto eating train. And if you have multiple children, their varied likes and dislikes can really mess with your head.
Keto meals the whole family will love!
It is possible to have harmony and light at the dinner table. I have to say, I have become a pretty deft hand at making kid-friendly keto meals. I have to be, if I don’t want to be cooking 2 different meals every night. And as much as I love to cook, I do NOT want to be doing that.
So I gathered together the best family friendly keto dinner recipes I could find, so you can have a little harmony at your dinner table too.
Family Friendly Keto Dinner Recipes
- Mexican Shredded Beef -This one is in regular rotation for us. It’s easy to make and I can even get the kids to willingly eat some cauliflower rice with it!
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice – Another one in regular rotation. Simple, easy, delicious.
- Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole – Creamy one pan meal!
- Keto Tuna Patties -If you’re trying to get more fish into your kids’ diet, then try these delicious tuna burgers. My kids adore them.
- Stuffed Pepper Skillet – well balanced dinner with meat and veggies all in the same pan.
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken – If your kids like a little spice, they will love this easy chicken casserole.
- Instant Pot Keto Pulled Pork – pair this with my sugar free BBQ sauce and you’re in porky heaven.
- Keto Chili Mac – hearty keto chili with cauliflower “mac and cheese”.
- Sugar free Chicken Yakitori – our favorite summer grilling recipe.
- Easy Keto Jambalaya – a classic comfort food dish.
- Asian Steak Bites – Super quick and easy, and fun to eat with chopsticks.
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken – Did I ever tell you that my son is a Buffalo Sauce fanatic?
- Chicken Enchilada Soup – Made extra easy in the Instant Pot or slow cooker.
- Mini Pepper Nachos – What kid doesn’t like nachos? But they don’t have to be made with tortilla chips.
- Cheeseburger Casserole with Spaghetti Squash – My kids like to tell me that they don’t like spaghetti squash but I prove them wrong with this easy recipe.
- Keto Tamale Pie – all the flavors of a tamale but so much easier to make.
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef – A great replacement for Chinese food.
- Keto “Naked” Fried Chicken – No breading necessary, just crispy, lightly seasoned skin.
- Crispy Air Fryer Fish Sticks – If you’ve got an Air Fryer, you need to try this!
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – The best and easiest way to make fajitas, bar none.
- Fathead Pizza -Kids tend to prefer regular pepperoni pizza but you can use this dough for any toppings.
- One Pan Pizza Chicken – This just might be my kids’ all time favorite.
- Chicken Pot Pie – The biscuit topping is a family pleaser.
- Easy Taco Pie – Hands down my go-to easy family dinner recipe. And many readers say the same!
- Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops – crispy breading outside, juicy pork inside.
More kid friendly keto meals from other bloggers